- A recipe for bacon guacamole!
- State your case: Who's the most kickass female character ever?
- Ten things you may not have known about Mark Zuckerberg
- Better to be safe than sorry with these 15 things for your pet
- Forever 21's Fall lookbook is picture perfect
- When to begin an antiaging skin care routine
- Wear an emergency bra for your next disaster
- Things to consider before naming your baby
- Macy's to launch the Heart of Haiti home décor line
- Five low weight arm exercises
- Do you spend more money on payday?
- A delicious chicken and butternut squash lasagna
Posts for September 26th 2010
Brad Pitt waved to fans as he departed The Grove in LA yesterday after taking Zahara to the American Girl Place, where his friend Chris Cornell hosted a birthday party for his daughter Toni. Zahara, her sister Shiloh, and mom Angelina Jolie are all home again in California following their getaway to Europe last week. Brad, meanwhile, stuck closer to home with his four other children and continued filming Moneyball. Angelina is also in the middle of her own film project, as she's directing a love story set during the war in Bosnia and has already started casting.
To see more Brad, just read more
Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen put on their shades and headed off after visiting the Alexander McQueen boutique in NYC on Friday. The sisters are getting their wardrobes in order before their upcoming trip to Paris, where they're expected to show The Row's new Spring collection. They're coming off a busy Summer of headlining their own event at Fashion's Night Out, launching an e-commerce site, and even rubbing shoulders with movie stars. Now Mary-Kate and Ashley are finally ready to show off what they're been working so hard on after an unexpected sample delay caused them to cancel their NYFW plans earlier this month.
This week on Glee, Britney Spears makes her long awaited cameo. We had hints of what we can expect the show to pay homage to, from her first music video to her iconic belly-bearing VMA snake dance. There's even more to look forward to, as it will be the first time we'll meet John Stamos's character. We're excited for both big appearances so tell us, who are you more excited to see on Glee — Britney Spears or John Stamos?