- 10 shore-food specialties to enjoy now!
- Which iconic highschool boyfriends were your type?
- Victoria Beckham shows off her precious pooch, Coco
- Who's the most entertaining villain in True Blood Season 3?
- Go inside a celebrity gifting suite
- Kid collector: get nostalgic with these schoolyard trading trends
- What do you think of maxiskirts?
- 10 must-do maintenance tips for your Summer cottage
- Did you work over Labor Day weekend?
- Back-to-school exercises fit for adults
- In response to criticism, Google will simplify privacy policies
- Steal Jennifer Aniston's amazing style
Posts for September 6th 2010
Jennifer Aniston Spotted on a Date With Cougar Town's Josh Hopkins — Cute Couple or Not Getting Your Hopes Up?
Jennifer Aniston's Cougar Town cameo may have also landed her a love connection. She was spotted out on a romantic date with Josh Hopkins, who plays Courteney Cox's love interest Grayson on the show. Jennifer shot her guest-starring role a few weeks ago and we'll see her on the small screen when the show returns later this month. We're excited to see Jennifer and Courteney on TV together again, but the possibility of a new man for Jennifer is pretty great too. So what do you think about Jennifer and Josh's date night — cute couple or not getting your hopes up?
Angelina Jolie gave a slight smile to photographers as she walked through Heathrow Airport in London today. The stop was just a layover on her journey from LA to Pakistan, which she is visiting as part of her role as a UN goodwill ambassador. She recently recorded a PSA about the flood disaster in the country, calling attention to the devastated area. Before heading off on her latest humanitarian mission, Angelina brought Knox and Vivienne to say hi to Brad Pitt on the set of Moneyball. The twins also got to come along for Angelina's last time abroad, and their four older kids joined her in Asia in July and the Bay Area last month, though this time her trip isn't doubling as a family vacation too.
Rihanna splashed around in the ocean in Hawaii yesterday, testing out her stand up paddle surfing skills and showing off her toned bikini body. She's in Honolulu to make her first film, Battleship, and has started shooting after arriving earlier in the week. Rihanna loves risque tattoos, but the big gun on her leg is apparently just temporary for the part. While Rih is trying out water sports in her two-piece, we'll be getting a new late Summer jam from her to finish off the season when "Only Girl (In The World)" hits airwaves tomorrow. Hopefully she'll also have some sandy companions in her Battleship costars like Alexander Skarsgard, Brooklyn Decker, or Taylor Kitch who would make quite an impressive beach body scene.
To see more of Rihanna, just read more
Happy Labor Day, give it your best shot!