- Vote for the most kickass female character of all time!
- Missing the tropics? Hawaiian ceviche will help
- 10 wear-with-everything hair accessories that will take you right into Fall
- What to do about an overly emotional boyfriend
- Out of the lunch box: Cat Cora's tuna melt with apple and avocado
- Seven looks to love from Madewell's "Looks We Love"
- Ideas for decorating with stacks of books
- 5 steps to feng shui your office
- Get the bod: Kelly Osbourne
- Fun facts about the wallaby
- New iPods arriving this week
- Add a touch of flair to your look with trendy bangles
Posts for September 7th 2010
The holiday weekend is over, let's get back to guessing!
Tom Cruise continued his day out with Suri, Isabella, and Connor in NYC, taking the kids to FAO Schwarz this afternoon and showering his littlest one in kisses. Tom and his two older kids spent the morning entertaining Suri in Central Park while Katie promoted her new movie The Romantics. We were there for the film's press conference today, where Katie dished on the project, as well as on her real-life romance with Tom. She said:
- On Tom's romantic side: "My husband has red roses for me everywhere I go."
- On what drew her to The Romantics: "I really loved the script when I read it. It felt a lot like The Big Chill and St. Elmo's Fire and also a little bit of a John Hughes feeling, and I always loved those movies growing up. Then I met with [director Galt Niederhoffer] and I thought she was so smart, and the cast started coming together and just the feel of it, the look of it and the people that were involved in it was really exciting."
- On being an executive producer: "Lots of cupcakes and coffee, that was really the extent of it! I was really flattered when I was able to have this position. I just tried to help when I could and sort of cheer people on. I actually used this time to learn even more from everyone, from the producers and the director, so it was really wonderful and I really appreciated that."
To hear more from Katie on her new movie and her family, just read more
Lindsay Lohan arrived at a courthouse in Santa Monica today for her latest check-in since being released from jail last month. She's coming off a quiet long weekend where she celebrated the success of Machete, which ended up narrowly squeezing ahead of Takers into the number two box office spot instead of the initially reported third place. In other Lindsay news, she's reportedly in talks with The Today Show to strike a deal for her first postjail interview, though no word if they'll pay her $1 million asking price. Most of you were shocked LL scored the October cover of Vanity Fair, and it will be interesting to see if viewers tune in when she's ready to tell her side of the story.