- Super Bowl dip recipe: chili con carne
- Get Rumer Willis's perfect beachy waves
- Forget the pill? Facts about nonhormonal birth control
- How to inspire your children to write poetry
- Sneak peek: American Eagle's Summer '11 collection
- Cool color palettes to steal from design hotels
- First look: Katy Perry on How I Met Your Mother
- Who are you most looking forward to seeing at the Oscars?
- How financially literate are you?
- 5 overlooked pieces of gym equipment
- Water for baby elephants
- Verizon offers cash credits for trading in your AT&T iPhones
- Su Casa: make a springtime felt flower wreath
- Video: Twilight's Elizabeth Reaser talks Breaking Dawn, vampire Kristen, and Homework
Posts for January 26th 2011
It's Wednesday — time to play!
How does it work? Each time you select the choice with the “higher popularity” score based on readers’ votes, you get points! Game ends when you get one wrong.
Halle Berry hit the pavement in Hollywood today to visit potential schools for her daughter, Nahla. The mother and actress went casual in a baseball cap after making a sexy, showstopping red-carpet appearance at the Golden Globes. She was solo at the awards ceremony but is still going strong with boyfriend Olivier Martinez. The hot couple have been clocking some quality time together in LA this month. Halle recently threw him a special birthday party, and the pair were arm in arm as they visited an art show over the weekend.
Amy Poehler took her son Archie to a toy store yesterday in Beverly Hills. The Parks and Recreation star has been busy enjoying family time and fun holiday travels with Archie, her younger son Abel, and husband Will Arnett, while her series returned to TV last Thursday. Amy dressed up for a fancy evening out at last weekend's Producers Guild Awards, where she celebrated her season debut's scoring a high-ratings record!
UPDATE: Penelope's rep confirmed to us that she and Javier had a boy! In a statement, the rep says, "Penelope and Javier welcomed their first son into their family last week. Both parents and baby are doing great."
Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem reportedly welcomed their first child in LA over the weekend, according to UsWeekly. The couple confirmed the exciting news that Penelope was pregnant in September after she was spotted with a baby bump on the set of Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. Last month the duo settled down in CA to await the arrival of the baby with close family and a star-studded shower. They have even more to celebrate as Javier was just nominated for an Oscar for his work in Biutiful — congratulations to the family!