- Past, future, and present — which Glee couples do you love?
- Make your own beef brisket tacos
- See the entire Matthew Williamson for Macy's collection!
- Sneak peek: West Elm's new kitchen line
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen get playful with pajamas, stilts, and wine for Vogue!
- 5 stars with iffy beauty habits
- Tried and tested postbreakup reading list
- PopSugar City Chicago: 5 must-try hot dog hot spots!
- Pimp your crib: nautical nursery accessories
- Video: Ellen DeGeneres busts Selena Gomez for lying about Justin Bieber!
- Which credit card should you pay off first?
- Earphone designs that stay put while running
- Who's your favorite pet celebrity?
- How to: add a lite dose of geek to any party
- 6 shoes that will put Spring in your step
Posts for March 22nd 2011
Vanessa Hudgens sat down to chat about her movie Sucker Punch with Ellen DeGeneres, but talk turned to the starlet's love life. Vanessa says she and her ex Zac Efron are still friends after ending their five-year relationship and played it coy when grilled about rumored flame Josh Hutcherson. The hot Nylon cover girl is among the season's cutest possible new couples. Check out a clip of Vanessa and Ellen.
James Franco posted a new video on his website today: a shot of a screen, with James' narration in the background. The actor seemingly goes over his resume (winning a Golden Globe, making the Spider-Man series, etc.) and then asks, "Was it enough?"
Let's start the guessing!