- First look! Madewell's Fall lookbook
- Another guy proposes to girlfriend with some movie magic
- Celeb moms who've rocked a bikini while pregnant
- Video: Katie Holmes puts on her swimsuit for a pool party with Suri while Tom films!
- Top 10 tastes to tackle during your next trip to Hawaii
- Awesome manicure ideas to try this Summer
- Get a sneak peek at the latest designs by Robert and Cortney Novogratz
- HIMYM poll: who do you want Barney to marry?
- Wallet-friendly tips for gifting the bride and groom
- Kristen Bell and Lea Michele keep fit by rock climbing
- Teach yourself new tricks with free online education sites
- Make your own statement necklace
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively cuddle up in Cannes!
- PopSugar City LA: drop in on the city's best yoga studios and classes
Posts for May 17th 2011
Trivia Tuesday! Time to play!
Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively shared a hug and a few laughs on Steven Spielberg and Kate Capshaw's yacht in Cannes today. Blake kicked off her trip to France last week with a soirée for Karl Lagerfeld and also took in Chanel's resort collection runway show on the Riviera. Leo, for his part, has been hanging out with his buddies and colleagues at the film festival in the wake of his split with longtime girlfriend Bar Refaeli. The actor was spotted with Blake at the Hotel du Cap on Friday night, sparking buzz that Leo may be striking up a new romance with Blake post-breakup. The pair got close again today, but they were joined by a group of friends including Steven, Kate, and Lukas Haas while on the water.
This week's Gossip Girl finale was one majorly drama-filled hour. We've brought in our very own S. and B. — BuzzSugar editors Shannon and Becky — to run down the five most jaw-dropping moments of the evening, from the biggest cliffhangers to the hottest hookups. Take a look, and then tell us your favorite finale shocker in the comments!
Angelina Jolie touched down at Ramstein Air Base in Germany on Friday. She was there with the USO meeting with wounded soldiers who were getting ready for their flight back to the US. Angelina signed autographs, posed for pictures, and chatted with the troops, who seemed surprised to see her. The philanthropic visit was squeezed between Angelina's glamorous appearances at the Cannes Film Festival, where she promoted Kung Fu Panda 2 with Jack Black. She returned to the South of France for a sweet date night with Brad and was back on the red carpet for his The Tree of Life premiere yesterday. The couple brought their whole family to the French Riviera, though the kids haven't been spotted out since, according to Angelina, they're having so much fun at their hotel.
See Jennifer Aniston, Robert Pattinson, Victoria Beckham, and More Celebrities Get Wild Posing With Animals!
In honor of Jennifer Aniston's dog Norman, who died earlier this month at 15, we're taking another look at celebrities posing with animals. Jennifer shared the spotlight with her beloved pet multiple times while Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon let their Water For Elephants costar, Tai, shine in recent magazines. Don't forget there's also Leonardo DiCaprio and cute baby polar bear Knut and Victoria Beckham's sweet puppy cover for Glamour, so click through to see stars strike a pose with kittens, lambs, alligators, and more!
Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise are getting a jump start on their Summer. The mother and daughter are currently in Miami as Tom Cruise films Rock of Ages, and they've been enjoying the hot weather with some pool time and ice cream — Suri was particularly excited about her chocolate treat! Take a look as the sweet twosome puts on their swimsuits for fun in the sun.
The 2011 PopSugar 100 has been full of surprises and tough head-to-head competition. It's so much fun seeing all of your top 10 lists! Some of your favorite celebrities haven't managed to crack the global top 10 in categories where we would have picked them as shoo-ins, so we're taking a look at what may be holding them back. You can help propel your favorite famous faces to the top of the charts by creating a top 10 list and sharing it with your friends on Facebook. It's easy, so start by clicking below and following the simple instructions to make your votes count.
- Bar Refaeli — Newly single Bar has been proclaimed one of the most beautiful women on the planet, but right now she's not even cracking the top 10 in the sexiest female celebrities. Her fellow models Adriana Lima and Gisele Bundchen are leading the pack, along with Bar's ex Leonardo DiCaprio's apparently new love interest, Blake Lively.
- Jennifer Lawrence — She caught the attention of Hollywood with her Oscar-nominated performance in Winter's Bone and recently landed a role in the Hunger Games trilogy. Jennifer's one of the young faces to watch, but she's been bested so far by Emma Stone, Ashley Greene, and Nina Dobrev in the hottest rising star category.
- Tom Cruise — He's one of the world's most famous actors, but Tom's status hasn't been enough to propel him into the top 10 of your favorite A-list actors.
- Ryan Gosling — He's attached to star in at least three upcoming films, though Ryan will have to work overtime to jump into a slot on our all-time favorite stars.
- Ben Affleck — Like a fine wine, Ben keeps getting better with age. He's nonetheless lagging behind Twilight's Robert Pattinson, Brad Pitt, and George Clooney in the sexiest male celebrity race.
Of course, the PopSugar 100 is also your chance to win prizes, and in partnership with Portero.com, we're offering up four luxurious items! Winners are eligible to win one of the following: a Chanel bag, an Hermès Kelly bag, an Hermès CdC cuff bracelet, and a vintage Rolex watch! The more lists you complete and share, the more times you are entered — check out the official rules here.
Bar Refaeli stepped out in a Roberto Cavalli gown alongside her fellow supermodel Naomi Campbell at today's Cannes Film Festival premiere of The Beaver. Bar's not letting her recent split from Leonardo DiCaprio put a damper on her fun, as she also stepped out for last night's Chopard party. Leo, meanwhile, has been spotted cozying up to Blake Lively aboard Steven Spielberg's yacht. New mom and Victoria's Secret Angel Doutzen Kroes left her baby boy, Phyllon, at home to walk the red carpet on the arm of her husband, Sunnery James. The stars of the film, Mel Gibson and Jodie Foster, arrived hand in hand for the debut of their controversial dark comedy. Mel Gibson started his day shirtless during a smoke break outside his hotel room but suited up for his return to the red carpet. Jodie has been handling most of the movie's promotional duties by herself so far, but it seems she and Mel are teaming up for one last publicity push before the flick's Friday release.