- First birthday cake ideas and inspiration
- Easy ways to cover up your roots
- PopSugar City LA: refreshingly fruity Summer drinks to sip now
- Enjoy apricots in an easy, no-bake tart
- A history of mermaids in pop culture
- Nicky Hilton shares her Summer style must-haves with Fab
- Take a closer look at inspiring outdoor spaces
- Emma Stone to enter a new kind of Zombieland
- Simple tips for organizing your job search
- Strength-training moves you can do in the bathroom
- Call of the wild: Bengal cats
- Cell phone tips for traveling abroad
- Find out what beauty bloggers think of shimmering facial whip
- Pippa Middleton faces another round of Harry romance rumors
- Katie Holmes goes sexy and see-through in South Beach
Posts for June 23rd 2011
It's almost Friday. Let's play!
The battle to find the sexiest vampire or werewolf was one of the most intense in this year's PopSugar 100, with Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner going head-to-head against Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley. All four stars from Twilight and The Vampire Diaries made it into your top 10, but what is it about these onscreen fantasy creatures that placed them in the top spots? PopSugar's Lauren, Lindsay, and Karli break down the winning list.
Diane Kruger posed with Marc Jacobs at the amfAR Inspiration Gala in Paris today. She chose a sexy red YSL gown for the occasion, which also brought out Fergie, Dita von Teese, and Red Riding Hood's Max Irons. The event was just the latest in a string of fashionable outings for Diane, who recently posed alongside Joshua Jackson at a charity dinner in the French capital. Josh wasn't on hand to see Diane pose with pals and take the stage this evening since he's been busy filming Lay the Favorite with costar Rebecca Hall in New Orleans and NYC. He'll be back in LA soon though, when he announces the Emmy nominations alongside Melissa McCarthy on July 14.
Katie Holmes held Suri Cruise's hand as they boarded a private plane in Miami today. The mother-daughter duo spent the last week in the sunny locale where Tom Cruise has been working on Rock of Ages. Katie Holmes showed off her bikini body on the beach with Suri, while Tom was busy filming over the weekend, but he joined his girls on Sunday to celebrate Father's Day on a yacht. Katie and Suri were back out exploring Florida this week when they went shopping in Bal Harbour, and Katie ran a few errands in a sexy, see-through top. Despite Katie and Suri getting out of town, production continues on the musical movie with Tom, Julianne Hough, and Diego Boneta all reporting to the set.
Shia LaBeouf and his costars Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Tyrese Gibson, Patrick Dempsey, and Josh Duhamel joined director Michael Bay in Moscow today for an early morning photo call followed by the Transformers: Dark of the Moon world premiere. The men suited up for their international debut, while Rosie stepped out in sheer skirt and gold top for the green carpet after changing out of the vivid Michael Kors gown she wore earlier in the day. Patrick and Rosie are newcomers to the action franchise, with Rosie replacing Megan Fox as Shia's onscreen love interest. In real life Shia's been kicking it with Karolyn Pho, after splitting with Carey Mulligan late last year. Josh may be overseas for work obligations but he's keeping the people of his hometown of Minot, ND, in his thoughts, tweeting them messages and well wishes after the town was recently hit with devastating floods.
Avril Lavigne put on another bikini to continue her girls' getaway on a yacht in St. Tropez this afternoon. She and three ladies lounged in the sun, sipped on cold drinks, and waved to nearby boats. Avril's boyfriend, Brody Jenner, didn't join her for the vacation but he enjoyed his own trip to the water and went fishing in Southern California with pals. The couple was together, however, at the MuchMusic Awards on Sunday, where Avril was nominated twice, but was beat out by Justin Bieber in both categories. It doesn't look like she took the losses too badly, since she seems happy to play in the sun with friends.
Pippa Middleton goes on a shopping spree in London while rumors swirl that she and Prince Harry are heating up their flirty friendship!
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux were spotted leaving an apartment in NYC this afternoon. The duo have been spending time on the East Coast together since last week when they were seen wearing matching rings on the street. Jennifer and Justin took their romance to another level on Tuesday though, since the couple allowed Terry Richardson to photograph them getting cozy during a dinner date. Terry and Justin were back out in the Big Apple without Jennifer yesterday, but it looks like she and Justin haven't strayed too far since rumors of their relationship started last month.
- Lindsay Lohan avoids jail time after court hearing — Huffington Post
- Sean Kingston released from hospital after jet ski accident — Us Weekly
- What do you think of Selena Gomez and Leighton Meester in Monte Carlo? — Rotten Tomatoes
- Selma Blair's baby bump is huge! — TooFab
- What really went on between Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder at the MuchMusic Awards — Lainey Gossip
- What do you think about Lindsay's court outfit? — D-Listed
- Chris Pine and Dane Cook have a man date — JustJared
- Even Khloe Kardashian doesn't know if Kim's ring is real or fake — PopEater
- Geri Halliwell seems to be getting better with age — Hollywood Tuna
- Daniel Radcliffe's Broadway show was canceled last night due to a crew member's death — Pink Is the New Blog
- Miley Cyrus's show is pretty racy — The Superficial
- Which star does a really great Britney Spears impersonation? — cityrag
- Katy Perry talks politics — popbytes