Princess Beatrice and her sister, Princess Eugenie, hung out in Rome on Sunday in the wake of yet another high-profile set of "I dos." The duo was in Italy to attend Petra Ecclestone's wedding to James Stunt in the city Saturday. Both Paris and Nicky Hilton and the Black Eyed Peas were also among the weekend's high-profile guests. On Sunday, Princess Beatrice and her boyfriend, Dave Clark, checked out the romantic Spanish steps, and both she and her sister were spotted out on a power walk around the city. Beatrice and Eugenie were all decked out for Saturday's ceremony alongside their mother, Fergie, though the girls went their separate ways to take in the city's sights the following morning.
Posts for August 28th 2011
Jennifer Lawrence wasn't on hand to present the very first video footage for The Hunger Games at the MTV Video Music Awards, but she did give us a quick intro from North Carolina. Before you get too excited, be warned that this is just a teaser: all we get is a few seconds of Katniss (Jennifer Lawrence) running around the Hunger Games arena, with the voice of her best friend Gale (Liam Hemsworth) in her ear, cheering her on. It's short but sweet, so check out Katniss's archery skills in action and tell us what you think!
Check it out when you read more
Halle Berry watched on as her daughter Nahla showed off her gymnastics skills in an adorable swimsuit on the beach in Malibu on Saturday. The duo is enjoying their Summer weekends by the shore, which included a bikini-filled 45th birthday for Halle. In between projects, Halle has been fighting things out with ex Gabriel Aubry and on Friday Halle scored a custody battle win that deals with her ability to take Nahla on location when she shoots movies. Next up Halle will be filming Cloud Atlas in the UK and after the judge's ruling she'll be able to bring Nahla along for the trip.
Red carpet fashion and beauty coverage:
- Vote on all of Fab and Bella's red carpet love it or leave it polls
- Who was the best dressed lady at the VMAs?
- Guess the VMA celebrity by their hot accessory!
- See the hottest manicures from the night
- Who was the best dressed guy at the VMAs?
- Katy Perry finally reaches her ultimate color goal
- Who had the best bold beauty look?
Get your favorite red carpet looks:
Performances, the list of all the winners, and more!
It was a winning night for Katy Perry, who tied with Adele for the most moonmen this evening at the VMAs — check out the full list of VMA winners on Buzz! The pop star stopped by the press room after the show wrapped to talk about the honor and the tribute her husband, Russell Brand, gave to the late Amy Winehouse during the show. Katy changed out of the pop-art-inspired outfit she wore to accept her video of the year award for "Firework," and into a sparkly black minidress with a fascinator that looked like a record, before chatting backstage. She said:
- On why her "Firework" win is special: "I was in shock, because there's a lot of other really great people in that category, especially Adele — who I love — [and] who's deserving of every nomination. But I felt like I was in the right place tonight, especially with that award, because we all know 'California Girls' is a great song, but it's not going to change the world or anything like that. But 'Firework,' to me, feels like a movement…I think it takes a little bit more to sing a song like 'Firework.'"
- On Russell's tribute to Amy: "I'm proud of him—whatever comes out of his mouth. And sometimes it's very colorful, right? But I think he was right on. I think, not only was he providing the beautiful color palette that Amy was, but he was also providing a realistic point of view as well, and giving hope to anyone out there who felt like they needed hope…That's why I married him, because he's smart, and I learn a lot!"
- On how she felt about her many wins tonight: "I don't want to feel like I've peaked just yet, I've got way too many outfits to go through."
- On what inspired her VMA outfits: "I'm all right with being laughed at, and being laughed with, and just laughing, so that was the inspiration for tonight, which was to have a laugh."
Kanye West and Jay-Z were a last-minute addition to the VMA lineup this evening, and the twosome helped get the party started with their performance. Jay-Z also had some huge news to celebrate, since his wife Beyoncé announced she's pregnant on the red carpet. Kayne and Jay-Z brought the playful vibe of their "Otis" music video to the stage, and apparently one fan got a little too excited and tried to join the two rappers on stage. Check out Kanye and Jay-Z performing at the VMAs!
Beyoncé Knowles and Jay-Z are expecting a baby! Beyoncé announced the huge news on the VMA red carpet just moments ago. Beyoncé is performing during this evening's show, and her husband, Jay-Z, was just added as a last-minute addition to the show with his Watch the Throne collaborator and good friend Kanye West. Beyoncé revealed her baby news as she stepped onto the red carpet in a stunning flowy red Lanvin gown. The glowing mom-to-be was dripping with jewels and held onto her stomach as she posed for the cameras and smiled big. Weigh in on all the VMA red carpet fashion and beauty with Fab and Bella's polls. Huge congrats to Beyoncé and Jay-Z on their upcoming new addition!
Jay-Z and Kanye West surprised the audience with a performance of "Otis" at the MTV VMAs in LA tonight. They rocked the crowd with their hit song, though one eager fan tried to get a little too close to the stars and was removed after rushing the stage in the middle of the song. It was a particularly special night for Jay-Z since his wife Beyoncé Knowles announced her pregnancy at the preshow and rubbed her belly after belting out "Love on Top" in a sequin jacket. Kanye also had something to celebrate since he picked up the award for best collaboration with Katy Perry.
Miley Cyrus was solo on the red carpet at this evening's VMAs in LA. Miley sported a sexy Roberto Cavalli gown with jewels draping down her back for the event and took the stage to present an award. Lately Miley has been attached at the hip with her boyfriend Liam Hemsworth, though he didn't join her for the arrivals. We will get a peek at his next big role when Jennifer Lawrence helps debut the first trailer for The Hunger Games during the show. So what do you think of Miley's arrivals look? Weigh in on all the VMA fashion and beauty with Fab and Bella's live love it or leave it polls.