- Men in uniform: 25 sports movie hunks
- Fantastic apple recipes for Fall
- See the best hair and makeup from London Fashion Week
- Practical items to add to your baby registry
- Is seafoam green the new black?
- Get inspired by a vintage-themed Autumn wedding
- Watch the trailer for Sam Worthington's Man on a Ledge
- Budget travel: rooms around the world for under $100
- Power brunch: healthy pancake recipes
- Who knew? Beluga whales like music too!
- Netflix alternatives to online streaming
- Justin and Selena spend a romantic day making out on the beach
- PopSugar Chicago: 5 fab food events you must attend!
- Video: Jennifer Garner talks baby names, thongs, and Ben's sweet side
Posts for September 25th 2011
Gisele Bundchen, Benjamin Brady, and their family pup, Vida, went for an early morning walk near the river in Boston yesterday. The Bundchen-Brady family has relocated back to the East Coast since the start of the NFL season. Tom's New England Patriots are off to a solid start, winning their first two games. Today they're on the road facing off against the Buffalo Bills at 1 p.m. ET. The opposing team may give the all-star quarterback a hard time about his long, flowing locks, but, according to Mr. Brady, he's just "switching up" his look. Gisele recently made a few changes to her own hair when she modeled retro glam curls during a South American photo shoot.
Minka Kelly's Workout, Biggest Spring 2012 Beauty Trends, and Hats For Every Occasion: The Best of PopSugarTV This Week!
This week in PopSugarTV, Fit got Minka Kelly's workout from her trainer Gunnar Peterson and Yum shared an easy garlic dijon vinaigrette recipe. Bella gave us a rundown of the biggest Spring 2012 beauty trends straight from the runways, while Fab highlighted the tribal trend, showed us how to get the sporty look from Fashion Week, and modeled the best hats for every occasion. Watch all the videos at the links above, and don't forget to visit PopSugarTV for even more!
Jennifer Garner escorted Violet Affleck to an afternoon ballet class in LA yesterday. Violet and her little sister Seraphina were among the topics recently discussed during Jen's interview with Ellen DeGeneres. Ellen asked Jen about her upcoming projects, excitement over her third pregnancy, and the creative baby names Violet and Seraphina have been tossing around. According to Jen, the girls are hoping to play a role in naming their new brother or sister and are fond of names like Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck. As for Jen, she's excited about the idea of a new baby, though Jen admits having a boy would be "weird" since she comes from a family of three girls.