- How NYC runners spent marathon Sunday for the greater good
- Which look do you prefer — denim-on-denim or the printed suit?
- Pregnant Gisele in a bikini
- Five things your skin craves daily
- How to send Sandy victims digital donations
- Thirty gifts for Games of Thrones fans
- Mustached men we love this Movember
- Sixteen of Oprah's favorite things under $50
- Gwen Stefani redefines cool in a jumpsuit and cape
- Small and stylish accessories to organize your dresser
- Ten cozy hat-and-mitten sets for your little girls
- Kitchen gear for the urban minimalist
- Blast away belly fat with this 10-minute workout
- Nighttime safety tips for cats and dogs
- Exploring delicious Yunnan cuisine
Posts for November 4th 2012
Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner took their three kids — Violet, Seraphina, and baby Samuel — to an early dinner at Toscana in LA's Brentwood district on Saturday night. Earlier in the day, Jennifer stopped off to take care of some weekend business with a friend. Samuel Affleck was born at the end of February, and at 8 months, he's already the spitting image of his sisters and parents. Ben is riding high on the success of Argo and acclaim it's getting as we head toward award season, though the day to day, he and Jennifer are still all about family. Jennifer led the family as Good Witch Glinda in their group Halloween costume last week — Ben was the Tin Man to Violet's Dorothy and Seraphina as the adorable Scarecrow.
Kristen Stewart vamped it up for the premiere of On the Road at the AFI Fest presented by Audi, in LA on Saturday night. Kristen has been in Breaking Dawn Part 2 promotional mode for the past week, but she switched gears to support her indie project alongside two of her costars, Garrett Hedlund and Amy Adams. After introducing the film to the crowd at Grauman's Chinese Theatre, Kristen headed over to the afterparty at the Roosevelt. Kristen changed from her red carpet look into a leather jacket and jeans and was joined by boyfriend Robert Pattinson. Kristen and Robert have been more openly affectionate and sweet during this final Twilight press tour. The big LA premiere is Nov. 12, and before then, we can expect many more interviews and appearances together. They still have time for fun, however, and were spotted holding hands and wearing masks at a Halloween party last week.
This week in PopSugarTV, Yum brought us expert tips on selecting, shucking, and eating oysters. Fit shared a 10-minute, equipment-free workout and the ab exercises Victoria's Secret models rely on. Meanwhile, Bella showed us seven new ways to wear a ponytail, and Fab gave us a fun DIY to brighten up any blazer.
Check out the gallery for all these videos and visit PopSugarTV for even more!