- It's a snow day for Siku the polar bear
- They dated?! Fun celebrity couples from the past!
- Love-inspired libations
- Find out how to get the most flattering bangs
- Chelsea Handler is shameless about sex
- Heart braid is a sweet Valentine's Day hairdo
- NYFW street style kicks off with fresh pops of color and furry details
- Anthropologie rings in Spring with abstract color
- Sneak peek: first pictures from Game of Thrones season 2!
- Tax season mistakes you should definitely avoid
- Fun vegetarian salads that pack a protein punch
- Free iPhone apps to help you impress your date
- Video: George Clooney reveals the best advice he's ever received
Posts for February 9th 2012
Camila Alves modeled a very special accessory while attending a Fashion Week event last night — her engagement ring! Get a closer look at the bauble in PopSugar Rush.
George Clooney is one of Hollywood's biggest A-list actors with a long list of films to his credit, so what was the best advice he got on his road to stardom? George sat down for The New York Times's series TimesTalks yesterday, where he answered audience questions about his film The Descendants along with the movie's director, Alexander Payne. Find out George's words of wisdom in today's PopSugar Rush!
Reese Witherspoon threw on a printed skirt and navy sweater to run errands in Brentwood today. She was out and about following a fun night at the premiere of This Means War yesterday. Reese wore a strapless Miu Miu dress for the occasion and stopped to sign autographs and chat with fans before heading into the screening. Her leading men Tom Hardy and Chris Pine were also on hand as was costar and pal Chelsea Handler. The movie hits select theaters next Tuesday, just in time for Valentine's Day. It'll be Reese's first romantic holiday with her husband, Jim Toth, since the two tied the knot last March. There are plenty of great Valentine's Day gift ideas and recipes across the network so don't miss out!
Celebrities shared photos on Twitter of their fun this week, whether in Indianapolis for fun Super Bowl festivities, on set, or even on the highway. Jessica Simpson took her baby bump to the big game, Nina Dobrev and Snoop Dogg partied with DirecTV, and Reese Witherspoon went for a drive with Chelsea Handler. Click through to see this week's best pics and don't forget to follow PopSugar on Twitter for exciting news and photos!
Last night's amfAR gala in NYC brought out a roster of celebrities and models to toast the AIDS-fighting charity on the eve of Fashion Week. Fall 2012 Fashion Week begins today, but there were plenty of gorgeous gowns on display yesterday. Host Sarah Jessica Parker donned a pink Oscar de la Renta gown, which she paired with a leather motorcycle jacket and white gloves while posing for pictures. Leighton Meester broke from filming Gossip Girl to hit the carpet in Louis Vuitton, while other ladies like Julianne Moore, Cindy Crawford, and Elizabeth Hurley wore Roberto Cavalli. Even Leonardo DiCaprio's current squeeze, Erin Heatherton, stepped out in Cavalli. It was Heidi Klum's first public event post-split from husband Seal, and she too wore Cavalli.The guests were treated to dinner, an auction, and performances from Theophilus London and Janelle Monáe.
There were plenty more gorgeous ensembles to check out. Click through to see Alexa Chung, Padma Lakshmi, and Stanley Tucci with fiancé Felicity Blunt. The fashion world was well-represented with Rachel Roy, Liya Kebede, Lily Donaldson, and a pregnant Julia Restoin-Roitfeld. Whose dress do you like best?
Relationships come and go in Hollywood, and while some stars are just beginning a new love affair others have stood the test of time with their significant other. Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson are adding to their family this year while Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are taking things slow. Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis have been together over a decade and new couple Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield have plans to spend the Summer together while promoting their blockbuster The Amazing Spider-Man. Click through to see some of our favorite couples, and don't forget to check out all of our Valentine's Day coverage across the network including romantic gift ideas and sweet treats.
- Kristin Cavallari shows her barely there baby belly on the red carpet — People
- Pregnant Lily Aldridge steps out with husband Caleb Followill — Lainey Gossip
- Chelsea Handler breaks from her funny routine for a serious interview — HuffPost Entertainment
- Halle Berry wants to move overseas with Nahla — D-Listed
- Katie Holmes is fresh-faced after dance class — JustJared
- Five things you don't know about Gisele Bundchen — The Insider
- What do you think of Lindsay Lohan's new look? — Zap2it
- Minka Kelly continues her string of gorgeous appearances — Hollywood Tuna
- Watch Kanye and Jay-Z's crazy new video — Pink Is the New Blog
- Kris Jenner has an interesting new brand to promote — The Superficial
- The hottest new models of NY Fashion Week — The Daily Beast
- Kim Kardashian makes a sitcom cameo — TooFab
- Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdams have a shot at the top of this weekend's box office — Hollywood Reporter
- Beyoncé Knowles and Jay-Z file to trademark Blue Ivy's name — I'm Not Obsessed