- Gorgeous glassware for outdoor entertaining
- Bon appétit: 15 films we'd love to taste
- Women we love make the White House Correspondents' Dinner guest list
- Prince William and Kate step out for first appearance after his return from duty
- 22 awesome manicure ideas to try now
- Hot Wheels! Celebrity babies' favorite strollers
- Top this: lightweight Spring jackets you need now
- Happy birthday Channing Tatum: Celebrate with his hottest shirtless movies
- Video: Jennifer Garner talks parenthood at first postbaby appearance
- Choosing a ring: diamond's cheaper, identical twin
- Beyoncé's philosophy on staying fit
- Spring's zoo babies
- CelebStyle: Celebs prove that the denim shirt is officially a fashion staple
- How to easily organize your Google docs
Posts for April 25th 2012
Barack Obama "slow jammed" the news with Jimmy Fallon during his appearance on the late-night talk show Tuesday night, but it wasn't the president's first impromptu singing performance — hear him belt out even more hits in today's PopSugar Rush.
The Tribeca Film Festival kicked off in NYC last Wednesday with the big premiere of The Five-Year Engagement, where star and writer Jason Segel got cozy with his lady friend Michelle Williams. Jason's costar in the comedy, Emily Blunt, was back on the red carpet to show off Your Sister's Sister, and there have been plenty of other events going down in the Big Apple, too. We've rounded up all the pictures of the celebs right here in one place. Naomi Watts, Olivia Wilde, and Malin Akerman are among the stars making the scene — check out who else is having fun at Tribeca this year!
Kate Middleton and Prince William are back in the spotlight! The royals came out for the movie premiere of African Cats in London today, making it the very first time that the duke and duchess have been to an event since William returned from the Falkland Islands last month. We have footage from their red-carpet appearance and details on their anniversary plans in PopSugar Rush!
Victoria and Harper Beckham jetted to Hong Kong yesterday after a brief stay in Beijing. Victoria's visiting Asia to unveil Range Rover's Evoque in addition to showcasing her upcoming Autumn/Winter 2012 Victoria Beckham collection to international buyers. Today, she modeled one of her own designs, a chic white dress paired with an embellished cardigan, for a promotional event at Hong Kong's Lane Crawford boutique.
The trip hasn't been all about work. Victoria's managed to squeeze in some fun with Harper and her close friend, hairstylist Ken Paves. Ken's been keeping her company and snapping photos of their wild adventure across China. He's also styling her hair for media events. Ken gave Victoria a baggy braid in Beijing and a similar style for today's photocall. Back in the States, Posh's husband David Beckham and his LA Galaxy teammates are prepping for a home game on Saturday against FC Dallas.
Jennifer Garner, James Franco, Mila Kunis, and Johnny Depp were among the stars who stepped out for the Walt Disney Studios CinemaCon event in Las Vegas on Tuesday evening. It was Jennifer Garner's first event since giving birth to Samuel, her first son with husband Ben Affleck, at the end of February. She also celebrated her 40th birthday earlier this month and was looking fantastic on the red carpet in Dolce&Gabbana. James Franco and Mila Kunis were both out to start promoting Oz: the Great and Powerful. Mila is currently the center of attention since she's rumored to be dating Ashton Kutcher, who was her costar on That '70s Show. Ashton and Mila reportedly spent a romantic weekend together recently, but their reps denied they were a couple. Johnny Depp was out to represent Dark Shadows, which is coming up right around the corner, hitting theaters on May 11.
- Katie Holmes is not pregnant — Lainey Gossip
- Find out more details about Zac Efron's bandaged hand — People
- Al Pacino injured while filming Stand Up Guys — HuffPost Entertainment
- Find out what Beyoncé thinks about love — D-Listed
- Bar Refaeli goes topless for Spanish Elle — JustJared
- Dave Matthews joins Jimmy Fallon for "Walk of Shame" — BuzzFeed
- Taylor Momsen loves rocking leather and leggings — Hollywood Tuna
- Watch the cast of Glee perform a Whitney Houston classic — Pink Is the New Blog
- Matthew McConaughey, pants designer? — The Superficial
- Find out why Hollywood loves penguins — The Daily Beast
- Spoiler: a beloved character will die in Grey's Anatomy season finale — Zap2it
- Meet Kelly Osbourne's new pup, Story! — TooFab
- The Rock continues flexing his muscles on the job — The Blemish
Kate Middleton and her husband Prince William were together in rainy London today to check out the premiere of African Cats, which was held to benefit the Aid of Tusk charity. She wore a gray number from British designer Matthew Williamson.
It was the first time Kate and William have stepped out publicly since his return from duty in the Falkland Islands last month. Kate and Will did, though, spend time on a family vacation in the French Alps. William joined in on the Middleton family ski getaway in the resorts of Meribel and Courchevel. The whole Middleton clan, including Kate's parents Michael and Carole, as well as her siblings James and Pippa, were on hand to welcome William home. There will be more celebrating for Will and Kate's loved ones this weekend too. Sunday is William and Kate's first wedding anniversary. To mark the milestone, we've rounded up the 100 best pictures from Will and Kate's first year married.