- Happy birthday, Prince William!
- Cool off with the best bottled iced teas
- Get a perfect nail art manicure at home
- Trend alert: moms-to-be are white hot for Summer
- 10 pieces of jewelry you'll need in life
- Sabrina Soto shares tips for creating flow between your indoor and outdoor spaces
- See Keira Knightley in the Anna Karenina trailer
- Learn how to make $50 in one day
- Don't let barefoot running shoes intimidate you — 5 pairs to try out!
- Flyin' high: helpful tips for air travel with your pets
- Playful superhero prints for creative comic fans
- CelebStyle: get the look of braided Summer sandals à la Cameron Diaz
- Julianne Hough commits to a new hair color for Nicholas Sparks
- Andrew Garfield on why Spider-Man makes him cry
Posts for June 20th 2012
Disney released the first picture of Angelina Jolie in costume for Maleficent yesterday, and today we have a look at Angelina on set! The role requires a dramatic transformation: Angelina wears colored contacts, facial prosthetics, and dramatic eye makeup. Take a closer peek at her new look, and get the details on the project in PopSugar Rush.
Gisele Bundchen broke from a photo shoot yesterday to drink from a coconut. She's in her home country of Brazil for a week of work that has included multiple stints before the lens. The latest job was a commercial shoot, which took place at a waterfront promenade called Station of the Docks in the city of Belém. It's her second trip home in less than a month, as Gisele was also in Rio in early June to participate in a tree-planting ceremony and kick off a model-search contest. There's more traveling in store, as this latest adventure also has stops planned in Salvador and Porto Alegre. Gisele's keeping up a busy schedule despite all the rumors that she and husband Tom Brady are expecting their second child together. Both Gisele and Tom have been rewarded lucratively for all their hard work. She just topped Forbes magazine's list of the highest paid models in the word, having raked in $45 million from May 2011 to May 2012. Tom, meanwhile, came in 28th on the corresponding list for athletes after he earned $27.1 million in the same period.
Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise, along with her baby doll, took a late-night walk in NYC yesterday. The girls carried on a chat and seemed to be enjoying the East Coast's warm temperatures. Katie stepped out in a bohemian look made up of a bright dress and suede booties, while Suri stuck with a simple striped dress and a pink Hello Kitty tote. Katie and Suri are currently in Manhattan while Tom Cruise continues filming his new action flick, Oblivion. Tom's last release, Rock of Ages, opened to disappointing ticket sales, but the soundtrack, at least, is currently holding the No. 1 spot on iTunes.
Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone smiled and waved to fans tonight at the Berlin premiere of The Amazing Spider-Man. The pair were once again joined on the red carpet by costar Rhys Ifans and director Marc Webb. The team's been jetting around the globe in recent days, with only a few more stops to go before next week's LA premiere. We'll be LIVE from The Amazing Spider-Man red carpet on Thursday, June 28 — make sure to check it out that evening at 9:30 p.m. EDT/6:30 p.m. PDT.
Before Andrew and Emma take over the West Coast, they'll make a stop in NYC. They'll light the Empire State Building together and hit the talk show circuit with stops by The Late Show, The Today Show, Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, and Live With Kelly. The real-life couple have two more weeks before the movie hits theaters on July 3, but according to Andrew playing Peter Parker has already been a dream come true.
Breaking Dawn Part 2 is headed to theaters this November, and today we got a brand-new trailer! The footage includes a closer look at Kristen Stewart as vampire Bella and Bella and Edward's daughter, Renesmee, and we're giving our review in today's PopSugar Rush. Hear our review of the preview, and then tell us what you think!
Angelina Jolie was in costume as Maleficent today in the English countryside. We had a first look at Angelina Jolie in Maleficent yesterday, and she continued work this afternoon out in a field with some large animals. She and her family are currently in the UK during the film's production. Angelina, Brad Pitt, and their six kids are making a mansion in the London neighborhood of Richmond their current home base. Brad, though, took a day away last week. Brad went to Germany for Documenta, a once-every-five-years art fair based in the town of Kassel. He was home in time for a special family celebration on Sunday, Father's Day.
Hugh Jackman celebrated the first day of Summer today at a Barcelona beach with his family. Hugh stripped off his shirt and went for a swim with kids Ava and Oscar and happily snapped photos with some fans. Right now Hugh's working on his tan abroad, but soon enough he'll return to the States to resume a hectic schedule.
Hugh's hosting Tropfest, the world's largest short film festival, in NYC this weekend and begins shooting The Wolverine in August. Come Fall he's also hitting the road to promote two upcoming projects. Hugh lends his voice to the animated feature Rise of the Guardians, due out in November, and stars opposite Anne Hathaway in the forthcoming holiday musical Les Misérables.
- Entourage movie reportedly set for 2013 — HuffPost Entertainment
- Vanessa Lachey shares a sunset pregnancy photo — People
- What do George Clooney and Christian Grey have in common? — Lainey Gossip
- Why is Alec Baldwin dressing like a ghost? — D-Listed
- Anna Paquin's pregnancy cravings include Pinkberry — JustJared
- Olivia Wilde vs. Stephen Colbert: who's the better actor? — BuzzFeed
- Miley Cyrus acts coy in vintage photos — Hollywood Tuna
- Justin Bieber temporarily tattoos himself — Pink Is the New Blog
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly at fault for her latest car accident — The Superficial
- Anthony Mackie is taking Hollywood by storm — The Daily Beast
- Friends coming to Blu-ray this Fall — Zap2it
- Get a sneak peek at Monsters University — TooFab
- Kathie Lee Gifford is giving Kristen Stewart smiling advice — The Frisky
- January Jones is a hair chameleon — The Blemish