- Must-pack essentials for an urban Summer getaway
- Is Nathan Fillion the perfect man?
- Get ready for Summer with these BBQ basics
- Smart extreme couponing tips
- Shop Emma Stone's Jennifer Meyer jewelry
- Video: Matt Bomer and Alex Rodriguez on showing their "cookies"
- Copy Blake Lively's tousled, texturized fishtail braid
- Jennifer Weiner talks chick lit and her new novel
- Fun fireworks crafts without the fire
- Essentials for a successful backyard Fourth of July bash
- Meet the top 20 of So You Think You Can Dance!
- Celebrity trainers share wedding prep workout tips
- Miley Cyrus makes her first official engaged appearance
Posts for June 28th 2012
Emma Stone continued her long string of appearances for The Amazing Spider-Man at the LA premiere this evening. She chose a white Chanel number with red embellishments and Christian Louboutin heels for the big event. Emma arrived just after her costar and boyfriend, Andrew Garfield, hit the red carpet, and she stopped to greet fans across the street before posing for the cameras. There were plenty of other stars that came out to celebrate, including Modern Family's Nolan Gould, Denis Leary, Sally Field, and Max Charles, who plays a young Peter Parker in the film.
Andrew Garfield hit the red carpet at the LA premiere of The Amazing Spider-Man tonight. He signed autographs and posed with fans on his way into the screening and also stopped to chat with us while we were live at the event. Andrew joked that his costar and real-life girlfriend, Emma Stone, was "awkward" during kissing scenes and also admitted that he has no plans to incorporate spandex into his day-to-day wardrobe. Emma followed closely behind in a white dress with red accents. The duo have been on the go in recent weeks, traveling around the globe to promote their project, which hits theaters on July 3.
It's time for our LIVE premiere of The Amazing Spider-Man! Watch with us while we're on the red carpet interviewing Emma Stone, Andrew Garfield, and the rest of the cast. We will also be sharing insider pictures straight from the premiere, so be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for all our updates throughout the night. Tune in to POPSUGAR now to catch our LIVE broadcast from The Amazing Spider-Man premiere and check out the movie when it hits theaters on July 3!
Channing Tatum and his crew of all-male strippers hit theaters this week in Magic Mike, but is the film worth your hard-earned money? Watch our video review to find out if you should watch, pass, or rent this flick.
This week in the world of social media, celebrities let us in on their moments of work and play. Birthday girl Solange Knowles spent cute quality time with her big sister, Beyoncé. Channing Tatum and Matthew McConaughey managed to make some extra cash while making promotional stops and TV appearances with the men of Magic Mike. Kristen Stewart and Chris Hemsworth got silly showing off Snow White and the Huntsman together in Australia, and Kelly Osbourne chilled with her sweet baby niece, Pearl.
Miranda Kerr showed her equestrian side for Harper's Bazaar UK's August issue. The model, who grew up with horses, posed in a variety of sexy looks and showed skin for the spread, which was photographed by Giampaolo Sgura. She's currently in NYC taking care of work and spending time with her husband Orlando Bloom and their son Flynn. Miranda touched on her personal life in the glossy, sharing her desire to have more kids and explaining her nervousness to work around Orlando. She also revealed a surprising talent. Make sure to read the full interview when the magazine goes on sale on Monday, July 2, or check out the digital edition. Here's more from Miranda Kerr in Harper's Bazaar UK:
- On a possible singing career: "I love to sing, and I've recorded a few covers and originals with friends, but I haven't written any songs."
- On having more kids: "I think probably, yes. Having a child is the most incredible experience. [My perfect day is] to wake up to the sound of my son saying 'Mama, mama!' It's the best sound ever. Then I just love to get him out of bed and he can jump into bed with us, and we have cuddle time."
- On Orlando watching her runway shows: "I never really want Orlando to be there because it makes me nervous. But last year, he was like, 'You have no choice, I'm coming.' And the one time he was attending the show, my shoe decided to fall off."
Channing Tatum's Magic Mike press tour took him to the Late Show last night. Host David Letterman got Channing to take a stab at impersonating his costar, Matthew McConaughey. Channing's following in the illustrious, McConaughey-impersonating footsteps of Matt Damon — but how do their versions compare? Also, find out what we think has been the highlight of Channing's busy week in today's PopSugar Rush.
Pax Jolie-Pitt and Shiloh Jolie-Pitt had a chance to visit with their mom Angelina Jolie on the UK set of her Maleficent yesterday. Recently, it was their little brother and sister's turn — Knox and Vivienne Jolie-Pitt were able to swing by to check out the action too. Angelina's been hard at work on the Disney project for the last few weeks and has even been pictured doing some of her own stunts. Production is taking place in the English countryside, not far from where Angelina and her fiancé, Brad Pitt, have based their family in London's Richmond neighborhood. In addition to filming, Angelina has a wedding to plan. He dad, Jon Voight, spoke about Brad and Angelina's nuptials at the LA premiere of Savages earlier this week, saying, "I'm always happy when my children are happy, as every father is. I've seen the kids recently and everybody's healthy. So it's wonderful."