- Five things to look for during the political conventions
- Wear white jeans into Fall
- Are grocery auctions the new way to save on food?
- Changes in your kitchen could help shed pounds
- Farmers market salsa for all your Summer tomatoes
- Try burrata-stuffed squash blossoms with olive tapenade
- Find out what goes into a single jar of Crème de la Mer
- Leonardo DiCaprio works his charm on Wall Street
- Delicious smoothies for your busy mornings
- Preppy home decor fit for the Ivy League
- Hot for teacher: go back to school with smokin' onscreen educators
- Celebstyle: Katie Holmes goes schoolgirl chic in bird-print shorts
- Sites to follow when the web gets wacky
- Posh, Bieber, Nina, Ian, and more stars popping up in viral videos!
Posts for August 26th 2012
Breakups occasionally inspire a makeover, and that seems to be the case for John Mayer. He stepped out in West Hollywood last night with a fresh new haircut. John partied with pals B.J. Novak, Mindy Kaling, and Hilary Duff at the Mondrian's Skybar to toast Mindy's upcoming Fall comedy series, The Mindy Project. While John caught up TV's finest, some 35 miles to the west, Katy Perry spent her evening dining at Disneyland's ultraexclusive Club 33. John and Katy split earlier this week after only a few short weeks of dating. Since news of the breakup came out, both have spent time in the company of friends. John and Katy share a mutual acquaintance in Hilary, who spent Friday night partying with Katy in Santa Monica.
Sarah Michelle Gellar picked up Charlotte Prinze from ballet class yesterday in LA. The mother-daughter duo chatted with friends after the class then treated themselves to a midday Starbucks run. SMG has been keeping cool and staying fashionable during her final weeks of pregnancy. We've seen her step out in florals, prints, and flirty bohemian tops that show off her baby bump. Sarah Michelle's not the only star prepping to welcome an addition to the family. Reese Witherspoon, Drew Barrymore, and Gisele Bundchen are also expecting, and Anna Faris just gave birth to her first child.
This week in PopSugarTV, Fit showed us how to get a great Zumba workout in our own living rooms and shared tips on avoiding those dreaded leg cramps during a run. Bella whipped up a DIY peel-off mask and narrowed down the best brightly colored eyeliners to make eyes pop. Fab was also focused on bold hues, showing us how to take red jeans from Summer to Fall.
Click through to see all these videos and visit PopSugar TV for even more!