- Films to look forward to this Fall
- How to make easy Champagne risotto
- Katy Perry and John Mayer do date night despite breakup rumors
- Fall for all the new nail colors of September
- Hot Dem! Good-looking liberals we love to love
- See Drew Barrymore's lovely, laid-back maternity style
- Ways to wear Fall's totally chic (and comfy) loose trousers
- Get the Treaty Room's classically cozy appeal
- Video: Kirsten, Isla, and Lizzy on good friends — plus, new On the Road info!
- Ways to save on gear for a new baby
- Try these MPG capris: tailor-made for the dancer in you
- CelebStyle: Hollywood's affair with Céline's luggage tote continues
- When high fashion meets tech
- A maxi skirt fit for the season
Posts for September 5th 2012
Play the Marc Jacobs Memory Game!
Jessica Simpson is reportedly down 40 pounds since giving birth to Maxwell Drew in May. Hear how the new mom lost the weight and find out where and when she's planning to reveal her postbaby body in today's PopSugar Rush.
The cast of Spring Breakers got the Venice Film Festival all-star treatment tonight at their red-carpet premiere. Selena Gomez, in custom Versace Atelier and Lorraine Schwartz jewels, and Vanessa Hudgens both chose champagne tones, while Ashley Benson stepped out in a bold blue hue from Alberta Ferretti. Director Harmony Korine arrived with his wife, Rachel, who wore a beautiful gold gown, and posed for photos with James Franco and the entire cast prior to the screening. A few of the stars are packing up in the upcoming days and heading to Canada, where they're expected to share the flick with North American audiences on Friday at this year's TIFF.
Selena has a full roster on her hands while visiting Toronto. In addition to promoting Spring Breakers, she'll also be chatting with press about her forthcoming animated feature, Hotel Transylvania, due out Sept. 28. We'll be reporting live from Toronto, so be sure to follow us on Twitter and Instagram for the latest news and photos from the film festival!
Jennifer Garner kissed her youngest daughter, Seraphina, on the cheek yesterday as they left the American Girl store in LA. The mother and daughter had a family friend along for the outing, and were spotted leaving with a shopping bag and a doll. It's the second visit Jennifer has paid the store in so many weeks, but last time, Violet Affleck joined her mom for the toy stop.
Jennifer is enjoying some downtime after spending the early part of last month making the press rounds for her family film, The Odd Life of Timothy Green. She had baby Samuel by her side during her promotional stop in NYC and headed back to LA just in time to celebrate Ben Affleck's 40th. Jennifer's next movie will be a big departure from Odd Life. The trailer for Butter promises a heavy dose of satire as Jennifer plays a woman convinced her butter-carving talents can make her a political star.
Pink took her daughter, Willow, to a beach in LA this morning for a walk on the sand. Pink's gearing up for her performance at tomorrow's MTV VMAs and already stopped by the Staples Center on Monday for rehearsals. The busy mom is also getting ready for the Sept. 18 release of her latest album, The Truth About Love. She promoted the first single, "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)," and filmed a new music video last month. Pink had Willow by her side on set when she wasn't in front of the cameras. Pink's career will take her overseas later this month, when she appears at the iTunes Festival in London.
Michelle Obama took the stage at the Democratic National Convention last night, and people are still talking about her heartwarming speech this morning. TrèsSugar's Annie Scudder is currently at the DNC in North Carolina, where she was in the audience last night for the big address, and she's giving us the lowdown on it and more highlights from the convention in this PopSugar Rush!
Britney Spears covers the October 2012 issue of Elle, which hits newsstands Sept. 18. She also struck a pose with her husband-to-be, Jason Trawick, for the accompanying spread, shot by photographer Alexi Lubomirski and styled by Joe Zee — check out how to get Britney's look from the shoot. The next week will be busy a one for Brit as she gears up for the Sept. 12 debut of The X Factor. She touched on more personal topics with the magazine, though, including her style and how she met Jason. Here are highlights from Britney Spears in Elle:
- Britney on her style: "I love my jeans and my sweats — I'm really just a tomboy at heart. So it's really hard for me to be like Kim Kardashian and be makeup- and hair-ready every time I go out of my house. I'm not a believer in that, you know? On the other hand, when you do wear those sweats, you're like, 'Oh God, I should step it up a notch.'"
- Jason on how he and Britney got together: "It was kind of one of those things where she moved, like, turned around, so we were face-to-face, and then . . . "
- Britney adds: "Okay, that's enough information, sweetie. It was sweet, just say that."
Beyoncé Knowles and Jay-Z hit the town in Antibes last night to belatedly celebrate her birthday. Beyoncé turned 31 yesterday, and we marked the occasion by looking back at her sweetest photos with her husband, Jay-Z. Beyoncé and Jay passed the weekend at the Budweiser Made in America festival in Philadelphia. They didn't waste much time in the City of Brotherly Love, and arrived in France yesterday. Jay-Z and Beyoncé brought daughter Blue Carter along for the getaway, and the trio were seen kicking off their family vacation together on a yacht.
Katie Holmes met up with pal Jeremy Strong in NYC on Saturday. The duo, who starred in The Romantics together, caught a performance of Jake Gyllenhaal's If There Is I Haven't Found It Yet on Broadway. Katie's long weekend also included time with her daughter, Suri. They played at a park and also popped up at Chelsea Piers with a new dog.
Katie has a lot on her plate between the NY Fashion Week debut of her Holmes & Yang line and working on her own Broadway play, Dead Accounts, which opens this Fall. She recently added another project to her list. Reports that Katie is the new face of Bobbi Brown cosmetics came out today.