- Motivational prints to inspire a fresh new year
- The 15 cookbooks from 2012 we can't put down
- Jennifer Aniston covers up to chat with a bikini-clad Emily Blunt
- The ultimate guide to making your beauty resolutions stick
- A sneak peek at Serena & Lily's new Spring line
- Celeb beach styles to inspire your resort shopping (and vacation fantasies)
- See a San Francisco Mediterranean get a modern makeover
- American Horror Story: the most insane moments of "The Name Game"
- Video: Instantly change up your look with these must-have belts
- 50 small and big moves to make at work this year
- Your next workout begins at your desk
- CelebStyle: Ways to work a beanie like a celebrity
- RunKeeper's personal-training app is new and improved
- New Year's resolutions to make with your pet
Posts for January 3rd 2013
Matt Damon and his family touched down at LAX today. The actor held on to his 2-year-old daughter, Stella, while his wife, Luciana, walked with their older girls, Gia, Isabella, and Alexia. Matt and his girls are back on the West Coast after a busy month promoting his latest film, Promised Land, around NYC. He hit the red carpet to premiere the movie alongside his costar and cowriter John Krasinski, and spoke about the controversy surrounding the environmental film. One of Matt's most famous projects, Good Will Hunting, celebrated its 15th anniversary today. Matt and his best friend, Ben Affleck, sat down with Boston magazine recently to reflect on the making of the film, including what it was like to win an Oscar for best original screenplay.
From the sand to the snow, celebrities were out and about this week celebrating the new year. Stars like Sofia Vergara and Bar Refaeli hit the beach, while Ryan Seacrest reported live from Times Square. Usher took off on a private jet, and Miranda Kerr got some serious air atop a hill. Kate Hudson and fiancé Matthew Bellamy were dressed to the nines for a '20s-themed bash, and Jessica Alba and Cash Warren shared a sweet snap from their NYE party in Mexico.
Mark Wahlberg was shirtless yesterday for a walk along the beach in Hawaii. He's off in the tropics with his family getting a fun start on the New Year. Mark started 2013 on a high note — showing off his six-pack — and also found himself listed among the best shirtless moments of 2012. We'll see lots more of Mark's muscles in the coming months. He stars as a bodybuilder in the upcoming movie Pain & Gain opposite Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson — check out the Pain & Gain trailer before the film opens April 26. One of Mark's older films, Ted, is still experiencing a great deal of popularity and was among the most rented DVDs at the end of 2012. Mark decided to give something back after his successful 12 months. He recently donated $10,000 to a youth center in Malden, MA, not far from his hometown of Dorchester.
Lea Michele hit the beach in a bikini while vacationing with boyfriend Cory Monteith in Hawaii on Tuesday. The Glee stars stood in the water and took photos of the scenery. They also took a tour by boat before walking back to their hotel hand in hand. Lea and Cory arrived on the island last week and rang in the New Year as a couple. They each tweeted photos while enjoying a fireworks display on the beach, with Lea adding that she was "so excited for 2013."
Both Lea and Cory seem to be having fun while on a break from shooting Glee, which is currently on hiatus until Jan. 24. The fourth season of the show has featured high-profile guest stars like Whoopi Goldberg, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Kate Hudson, though it hasn't been confirmed whether they'll be returning for the remaining episodes.
For Kristen Stewart, 2013 is going to be about embracing her fears and living life unafraid. She opened up to V Magazine for its Spring Preview issue and graced the cover with her captivating look. We have all the details in this PopSugar Rush.
Reese Witherspoon hit the beach in a one-piece this week while on vacation in Hawaii with her newborn son, Tennessee Toth! She hit the beach alongside her husband, Jim Toth, as well as her older children, Ava and Deacon Phillippe. We're taking a look at Reese and her relatives' sunny outing, and looking at what she's said about getting her prebaby body back in this PopSugar Rush.
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux continued to enjoy their vacation in Cabo yesterday, when they spent time chatting on their terrace with friends Emily Blunt and Jimmy Kimmel. When we last saw her, Jennifer Aniston was in a bikini alongside her friends Emily and Molly McNearney. However, this time, Jennifer covered up her swimsuit with a purple shirt while she talked with Emily, who passed the time by swimming in a pool. Jen, Justin, and their friends have been vacationing in Cabo since Christmas.
Jennifer and Justin are recovering from an eventful 2012, which included Jen getting her own star on the Walk of Fame and the couple getting engaged. Jennifer's tearful reaction to her engagement to Justin topped your picks for one of her best moments of 2012. Jen has a busy 2013 ahead of her, including the release of her latest film, We're the Millers, and costarring with Toni Collette in Miss You Already.
To celebrate the 15th anniversary of the release of Good Will Hunting, Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Robin Williams, and many more members of the film's cast and crew reflected on the making of the film with Boston magazine. The film is important to Matt and Ben, especially since it launched both of their careers and, in 1998, earned them their first Oscar win for best original screenplay. The film also earned Robin Williams his first Oscar win that same year for best supporting actor.
Click through to read our five favorite quotes from the oral history — including how Ben and Matt spent their first paycheck — and be sure to read the full Good Will Hunting anniversary interview in Boston magazine.
- Madonna face-plants while skiing in the Swiss Alps — Us Weekly
- Proof the "Kardashian Curse" is a real thing — HuffPost Entertainment
- Inside Zoe Saldana's New Year's without Bradley Cooper — People
- Are Jen and Justin wondering about Brad and Angelina's possible nuptials? — Lainey Gossip
- See Usher and Shakira's new promo portraits for The Voice — JustJared
- Get even more excited for the Golden Globes with this interview from Amy Poehler and Tina Fey — BuzzFeed
- See Emma Watson get sexy for Marie Claire — Hollywood Tuna
- Katie Holmes and Jake Gyllenhaal are not dating — Pink Is the New Blog
- The most surprising celebrity hookups — ET Online
- Lindsay Lohan was working on New Year's Eve? — The Superficial
- Stars who vacation with their exes — The Daily Beast
- A look at the best TV episodes of 2012 — Zap2it
- Who claims they "didn't pull a Britney" on NYE? — TooFab
- See Romeo Beckham strut his stuff for Burberry — I'm Not Obsessed
- Did Sofia Vergara stage her latest PDA with fiancé Nick Loeb? — D-Listed