- The new prints and silhouettes to look for this year
- Golden Globes nominees: see who's won and been up for awards in the past
- The most lovable and laughable moments from the Bachelor premiere
- How to choose the perfect gym shoe
- Jennifer Lawrence takes it easy as she preps for the PCAs
- Toxic habits to quit in 2013
- See the Star Trek universe re-imagined as sports teams
- How to make your eyes appear wider
- Silly pets in spots they don't belong
- 20 adorable baby-shower gifts under $20
- The best ways to brew your coffee at home
- CelebStyle: Mom-to-be Jenna Dewan shows off more cool street style
- The best Winter escapes, no time-share necessary
- Video: Is Emma Stone already planning a third movie with Ryan Gosling?
Posts for January 8th 2013
After a jet-setting two months, Taylor Swift and Harry Styles have called it quits! Following an argument around New Year's in the British Virgin Islands, Taylor headed home solo, and now, sources confirm that they've parted ways. In honor of the pop duo's time together, we're recapping their whirlwind romance in this PopSugar Rush.
Zahara Jolie-Pitt turns 7 today! Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's oldest daughter has been traveling around the globe and staying busy with her famous parents and siblings since she joined the family in 2005. Zahara's smiley ways have made for many memorable moments through the years — take a look back at some of the cutest Jolie-Pitt family photos as we celebrate Zahara's birthday.
Jennifer Lawrence soaked up the sun while sitting outside of a building in LA yesterday. She wore a long knitted cardigan and ripped black skinny jeans as she listened to music and waited to meet up with a friend. Jennifer is getting in some rest before she attends tomorrow's People's Choice Awards, where she is up for three statues, including best movie actress for The Hunger Games — make sure to join us this Wednesday starting at 7:30 p.m. EST/4:30 p.m. PST when we'll be LIVE from the PCAs red carpet.
Jennifer is also nominated for several big awards for her role in Silver Linings Playbook, including a nod from the Critics' Choice Awards on Thursday and at Sunday's Golden Globes — fill out our Golden Globes ballot for a chance to win $1,500 and an iPad Mini!
Ready for the lowdown on the season 17 premiere of The Bachelor? Sean Lowe has the flower power this time around, and last night a string of limos dropped off 25 women who will vie for the last rose and his last name. We've got the most lovable and laughable moments including Tierra's sweet surprise and Ashley P.'s 50 Shades of Drunk dance in this PopSugar Rush.
Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds went for a walk in New York City yesterday. Blake wore a gray hat and a Smythe cardigan jacket while she chatted on her phone and walked hand in hand with her new husband. The couple, who were married in a private ceremony in South Carolina back in September, recently shared their wedding photos in the Winter 2013 issue of Martha Stewart Weddings. Blake enlisted the help of Martha and her magazine's team for her big day, which included creating handmade desserts and transforming a barn into a luxurious wedding venue. Blake is taking a break from work at the moment after wrapping the final season of Gossip Girl last year. Meanwhile, Ryan has several film projects in the works, including R.I.P.D., which is due out in the Summer.
- Emma Watson ran into some trouble at the airport — HuffPost Celebrity
- How Kate Middleton is spending her birthday — Us Weekly
- Matthew McConaughey says he isn't changing diapers — People
- Check out what's in the Girls costume closet — The Daily Beast
- Eddie Redmayne hints at playing Christian Grey in Fifty Shades of Grey — Lainey Gossip
- Kerry Washington and Jamie Foxx's playful red carpet antics — BuzzFeed
- Ryan Lochte lands his own reality show — Pink Is the New Blog
- Mariah Carey talks about her fight with Nicki Minaj — D-Listed
- Sexy new movie poster shows Selena Gomez in a bikini — JustJared
- Eva Longoria runs errands in LA — Hollywood Tuna
- More details on Bethenny Frankel's divorce — The Superficial
- Newly released images cause more drama for the Lohan family — ET
- Can you guess these future superstars? — TooFab
- Justin Bieber to host and perform on Saturday Night Live — Vulture
Join us this Thursday on the red carpet and backstage at the 18th Annual Critics' Choice Awards! POPSUGAR will be LIVE on the red carpet interviewing some of Hollywood's biggest stars as they make their way to the show. Then, stay tuned as we move backstage into the winners' circle for our LIVE Google+ Hangouts backstage. We'll interview the night's winners after they've accepted their awards, and be joined on our Google+ Hangouts by a panel of fashion, celebrity, and movie experts to discuss the award show's most memorable moments, red carpet highlights, and more. It all starts right here on POPSUGAR.com on Thursday, Jan. 10 at 6:00 p.m. EST / 3:00 p.m. PST, and catch the Critics' Choice Movie Awards at 8 p.m. EST/PST on The CW.
Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone joined forces last night for LA's premiere of their film Gangster Squad. It's the second time the costars — who also appeared in 2011's Crazy, Stupid, Love together — have played love interests on the big screen. When we asked Emma tonight what she has in mind for her third film with Ryan, she joked, "Why? Do you have a script?"
Emma walked the red carpet solo in a red look and dramatic necklace from Lanvin, but Ryan had a special woman by his side for the debut: his mother, Donna. Ryan has been dating his The Place Beyond the Pines costar Eva Mendes since shooting the film together last year. We also caught a glimpse of Sean Penn, who plays real-life gangster Mickey Cohen in the film, making a low-key arrival at the premiere. Emma and her costars might have a late night on the town tonight celebrating their new project, but she has an early morning ahead of her later this week. Emma will join forces with Oscar host Seth MacFarlane to announce the 2013 Academy Award nominees bright and early on Thursday.