- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening Baking Sticks
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 piping bag filled with chocolate frosting
- Mini pretzels
- Crushed peppermint candies, for garnish
- Micro marshmallows, for garnish
- Heat oven to 350°F. Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt in medium bowl until blended.
- Beat shortening and sugar in large bowl with mixer on high speed until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Blend in egg, milk, and vanilla. Gradually blend in flour mixture.
- Form dough into 1 tablespoon-size balls and press into mini muffin tin and up the side to create a cup. Repeat this step until you’ve filled each tin.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until very light golden brown. Cool completely.
- To create the handle: break off the loops from pretzels and attach to the sides of the cookie cups using chocolate frosting.
- To decorate: Pipe chocolate frosting into cups. Sprinkle with peppermint and marshmallows.
- Desserts, Cookies
- 3 dozen
- Cook Time
- 1 hour