As beauty editors, we are constantly trying out new products, but even we have our all-time favorites. Call these our holy grail buys, and surprisingly, they're not all splurges. The prices run the gamut from $2 to $200. Read on to discover the five classics that everyone talks about and that we adore, too.
- Crème de La Mer Moisturizing Cream ($155): Celebrities hoard it, estheticians recommend it, and our editors agree. This well-known cream is worth every penny because it sends wrinkles running and keeps skin, soft, smooth, and hydrated.
- Bonne Bell Dr. Pepper Lip Smacker ($2): When it comes to a neutral lipstick nothing does the job better than this classic Dr. Pepper lip balm. The hint of red is just right for that everyday flush.
- Essie Ballet Slippers ($8): Every once in a while, we sidestep the anxiety that comes with selecting a polish a the salon and just bring our go-to nude along. This Essie shade is just the right mix of pink and white to blend with any skin tone. Plus, the sheer coverage always makes it work appropriate.
- CoverGirl LashBlast Mascara ($9): While some are Maybelline Great Lash addicts, our editors are partial to this volumizing mascara because the plastic bristles keep clumps at bay, so all you see are fluttery lashes.
- Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser ($9): If it's good enough for grandma, then it's good enough for us. This cleansing cream is still a vanity must have because there is nothing better at removing stubborn eye makeup.