Just because Summer is out the door doesn't mean that you have to lose your glow! Cheat a little bit by using a product with light-reflecting particles to enhance your favorite features. Bronzers, highlighters, and illuminators are made to emphasize the areas the sun naturally spotlights. Yes, you can apply these products in the T zone to make sure the focus stays on the center of your face, but that's not all. Find out the top places to apply highlighting products when you keep reading.
- Forehead: Mimic a sun-touched look by applying highlighter in the center of your forehead. Then lightly brush outward in a star pattern to diffuse the product. To avoid a shiny look, use a foundation that is one shade lighter than your skin tone instead of a shimmering product.
- Eyebrows: Running behind on your wax or threading appointments? Disguise grown-out brows with a touch of highlighter underneath your arches. This emphasizes the shape and detracts from any stray hairs.
- Inner Eyes: Erase tired eyes by dabbing a champagne-colored eye shadow in the inner corners of your eyes. You'll look wide awake, even if you're partying until dawn.
- Cheekbone: Banish under-eye circles by applying a bit of bronzer on the cheekbones, where light naturally hits the face. You can also layer a glimmering product with your blush to create a rosy glow on the apples of your cheeks.
- Nose: Swipe an illuminating product down the bridge of the nose to bring all the attention to the middle of your face.
- Cupid's bow: Dab highlighter just above your lips in the cupid's bow area to give your lips a fuller appearance.
- Chin: Finally, finish off your faux glow with a touch of bronzer in the middle of your chin, and apply in a soft circular motion.