Skin Brightening and Hydrating Clay Citrus Mask
What You Need:
- 2 tablespoons Fuller’s Earth Clay
- 1/2 teaspoon each lemon peel powder and licorice root powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vitamin C powder
- 1/4 teaspoon green tea extract powder
- 3 drops lemon or lime essential oils
- Liquids to choose from: Aloe vera juice (soothing and healing), greek yogurt (purifying and cleansing), and raw honey (nourishing and softening)
What to Do:
In a glass bowl, mix all dry ingredients. Pour in the essential oils, then slowly add your liquids of choice until you get to a smooth, thick paste. Apply to your face and neck and leave on for approx. 15 minutes (Note: do not allow the mask to dry.) Remove with a warm wet washcloth and repeat once or twice a week.
Why It's Great:
"This recipe is a great at-home surface rejuvenator that brightens and rejuvenates the skin," noted Nerida Joy, founder of the Nerida Joy Skin Care Clinic. "Everyone wants their skin to look healthy, dewy, and youthful."