Angelina Jolie Talks Wedding to Brad Pitt
Speed Read: Angelina Promises a "Memorable" Wedding With Brad
Source: Getty / Ben Pruchnie
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt haven't set a wedding date yet. They have started planning, though, and Angie says it will be "memorable."
- Meanwhile, Kim Kardashian is worried that the rain will ruin her wedding.
- Rocker Caleb Johnson won American Idol season 13.
- Nikki Reed has officially filed for divorce from husband Paul McDonald.
- High-profile sports couple Rory McIlroy and Caroline Wozniacki have ended their engagement. He is a pro golfer and she is a Danish tennis player.
- Michelle Obama revealed that her daughter Malia will learn to drive in July when she turns 16, but neither of her parents will teach her. She will have some serious secret service detail alongside her, though!
- Watch this dad and daughter duo lip-sync Iggy Azalea's "Fancy" after she shoots down them singing "Let It Go":
- A woman in California who was kidnapped at 15 and held captive for 10 years was found alive. Her captor forced her to marry him and have a baby with him.
- Explosions at a market in China killed dozens and injured many more. Chinese officials say it was a "serious violent terrorist incident."
- American troops were deployed in Chad to help search for the kidnapped Nigerian girls. This comes after another vicious attack on Nigeria by terrorist group Boko Haram, which destroyed two villages and killed at least 30 people.
- The six Iranian teenagers who were arrested for making a dance video to "Happy" have been released, but the director of the video is still in custody.
- Don't wash your jeans. Ever. That's Levi Strauss CEO Chip Bergh's advice, which he gave while wearing a pair he hadn't washed in a year.
- A rescued baby goat took the Internet by storm after he learned to walk using a wheel cart. Try not to cry.
- Steven Tyler can't remember the lyrics to his own songs. In his defense, "Crazy" was released 20 years ago.
- Your daily dose of cute: watch this mama bear save her cub from a busy highway.