Source: Getty / Jeff Kravitz
- Chris Martin made his first postsplit appearance — without his wedding ring — while presenting at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony in Brooklyn, NY, last night.
- Nirvana reunited at the same event with the likes of Joan Jett and Lorde on vocals.
- Kate Middleton beat Prince William in a boat race at the most recent event on the royal tour.
- Jensen Ackles used to be a cheerleader. Can't picture it? Prepare yourself.
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher's episode of Two and a Half Men aired last night, and it was filled with references to their real-life romance.
- If that's not enough nostalgia for you, the Girl Meets World trailer premiered, with Cory and Topanga looking more in love than ever while raising their kids.
- What happens in Vegas doesn't stay in Vegas for Hillary Clinton, who had a shoe thrown at her midspeech. You have to watch her amazing reaction:
- A producer from Tosh.0 was mistakenly shot and killed by Los Angeles police officers after they thought he was a stabbing suspect.
- Ten people were killed and at least 34 injured when tour bus filled with Los Angeles-area high school students crashed tragically.
- If you haven't changed your passwords yet, do it now: the Heartbleed open SSL bug is just as serious as they say, affecting Gmail, Facebook, and many more sites.
- Double the good news for Bank of America customers: its site was not affected by Heartbleed, and the company will refund $727 million to customers for deceptive marketing tactics and unfair billing.
- With that money, you can go ahead and move to France — for some companies there, it's now illegal to check work email after 6 p.m.!
- Your daily dose of cute: TGIF! These puppies piled on the fun.