There have been some really sexy Chris Pratt moments, but his new feature in GQ's June issue may just take the cake. He smolders on the cover, and in another must-see photo, he's pictured drinking a beer while standing on a chair. It's a fittingly casual moment for the funny actor, who opened up about everything from his relationship with his wife, Anna Faris, to why he sends pictures of poop to his Parks and Recreation costar Nick Offerman. In the interview, Chris also talked about how things have changed since he's become more famous — and more fit. Keep reading for some hilarious quotes and sexy snaps of Chris, then see his sweetest family snaps and check out the full feature on GQ.com.
- On the time before he was a household name: "I've had those moments where I was like the guy holding the purse at events and people just looked right through me. And, you know, actors come up and just blatantly hit on my wife in front of me and don't even look at me. I'm like, 'What the f*ck, dude?' I can think of exactly who they are, too, and I hope they f*cking audition for Guardians of the Galaxy."
- On when he was heavier: "I think outwardly I was having more fun. I was more fun to be around, probably. That image that I was casting, to convince people that I was okay, was a really fun person to hang around. Now I have less fun. I focus more."
- On how Anna's shifted gears: "She doesn't get to cook for me the way she used to. I was like a great pet fat guy . . . I think Anna is hedging her bets that one day I'll be fat again, and she'll say, 'Remember, honey, I always told you I preferred you this way.'"
- On the couple's plans: ". . . Whether we have kids or potentially have a surrogate or adopt kids. He [son Jack] was premature, and Anna's 38, so the idea of going through that again — that was tough, and I think like, that's something to truly consider."
- On sending poop pictures to Nick Offerman: "Not like every poop, but if it's special enough. I sent him a picture of a giant turd on his birthday and I said, 'You guys have the same birthday.' . . . If it's shaped like a letter, that qualifies. Like one time I had one that was three pieces that landed in the shape of an "n." I was like, 'Gotta send that to Nick — it's his first initial!' If it's extra . . . the size. You know, some poops are unremarkable, and some you take pictures of and send them to Nick Offerman."