Glendora Forest Fires in California Burn 1,700 Acres
Speed Read: California Forest Fire Destroys Over 1,700 Acres
- A huge forest fire in Glendora, CA, burned more than 1,700 acres and destroyed many homes.
- Because you probably didn't watch, here is everything you need to know about last night's Critics' Choice Awards.
- Leonardo DiCaprio won last night, but will he finally win an Oscar? Because the Internet really, really wants him to.
- Meet Prince George's new best friend: Prince William's cousin, Zara Tindall, welcomed a baby girl today.
- Shia LaBeouf headbutted someone in a bar last night, but instead of skywriting his apology, he reportedly drunkenly rambled it.
- Former Playboy playmate Cassandra Lynn Hensley was found dead at 34.
- Gilligan's Island star Russell Johnson has died at 89. RIP, Professor.
- The NYPD is investigating remains found in Queens that sadly may be linked to Avonte Oquendo, a 14-year-old autistic boy who went missing in October.
- Today, President Barack Obama will announce big changes for the NSA's phone metadata collection program, ending how it currently exists.
- The winner of a black rhino hunting auction is now being hunted himself.
- A girl won a $50K twerking scholarship. It wasn't Miley Cyrus.
- It's Friday, so celebrate with this amazing mashup of all the best movie dancing.
- Whatever you do, don't buy Haribo sugar-free gummy bears, according to these insane Amazon reviews.
- Your daily dose of cute: corgis riding on a playground T. rex will make your week.