A celebrity Reddit AMA ("Ask Me Anything") is usually pretty illuminating, but when Joe Jonas sat down to chat with his fans with burning questions, he didn't hold anything back. Like, anything at all. The DNCE frontman, who just released a new music video for the band's single "Body Moves," chatted about everything from how the size of his penis compares to brothers Nick Jonas and Kevin Jonas, to the Twilight actress he lost his virginity to. In addition to being hilarious, Joe's questions and answers had a pretty revealing, NSFW vibe. Apparently that explains all of those steamy music videos, huh? Check out his most eyebrow-raising responses below.
- On swiping his v-card with ex-girlfriend Ashley Greene: "I lost my virginity to this girl named Ashley. You can probably just Google it. It's pretty easy to figure out. I dated a girl named Ashley, so just Google it to figure out which Ashley that is. It's quite the great story because I didn't have any condoms, so I went to our drummer, Jack's room, who was my roommate at the time and I demolished his room looking for them. Found them underneath his underwear drawer. When he came home, he thought somebody broke into his room because his whole room was demolished because I was in dire need. Needed to happen then and now. Safety first, kids."
- On if he has a bigger penis than his brothers: "I like to think so. Although, it's not often that I'm in a locker room or shower with my brothers, so I couldn't really tell you. But, I'd like the internet to believe that I'm still killin' it."
- On his chemistry with music video costars Charlotte McKinney and Ashley Graham: "There was definitely some half chubbing going on during the ["Body Moves"] video. I wouldn't say a full blown boner, but I would say a haflie. I mean it's kind of hard not to in that situation especially when you're trying to be intimate, and also they put us in an elevator, me and Charlotte McKinney who I'm sure Reddit is very familiar with. They put her in an elevator with me and then they had kind of a hidden camera filming this whole time, and I had a great time doing the video. Also during our ["Toothbrush"] video I worked with Ashley Graham, and the first thing out of her mouth, I never told anybody this, she actually said 'if you get a boner, I'm gonna start to laugh,' so that was how she broke the ice to get us comfortable on set."
- On what's up with Nick's nipples: "Nick's nipples are not as big as they may appear. It did take multiple surgeries to get them down to a normal size. I think it was like 30 to 40 surgeries to just get them to a little quarter shape."
- On how he feels when fans call him "daddy": "I just hope their actual father isn't reading their Twitter accounts. But I take it as a compliment . . . if you're old enough to say that. I think you should at least be 18 to be able to say daddy to someone."
- On who his celebrity man crushes are: "I have a few. One being Daniel Craig. I have had multiple Daniel Craig birthday cakes in my life. One was a photo of him coming out of the water from Casino Royale and they made it into a cake. Obviously, Matthew McConaughey is one, too. I think he's the man. So, between those two, there's a lot of man crushing going on. Also, I'm pretty into this guy, Ken Bone, recently, tbh. He kind of takes top of the list for me. Depending on who he votes for. C'mon Ken, we're believing in you. Don't let us down!"