It's not hard to see why people are so obsessed with Josh Dallas and Ginnifer Goodwin's relationship — they're basically living out a real-life fairy tale. After meeting on the set of Once Upon a Time, where they played Prince Charming and Snow White, the pair began their own love story off screen. In October 2013, they became engaged and then made things official on April 12, 2014, a few months before welcoming their first child. While they may not be reprising their storybook characters anytime soon, we can still relish their epic romance with a few interesting tidbits about their low-key wedding.
- It was an intimate ceremony. The couple said their vows in front of around 30 guests, including their parents, at an $8 million Asian-Moroccan-inspired home in Venice, CA.
- Ginnifer wore a custom gown. The bride arrived with Josh and a photographer at the venue wearing a long navy blue v-neck dress, but later changed into a said their vows in front of around 30 guests.
- The wedding was last-minute. "We thought of ourselves as exceptionally modern," Ginnifer said during an appearance on Live! With Kelly & Michael at the time. "We were like, 'We don't need to get married, we'll get married later.' And then I was nine months pregnant and I was like, 'We totally need to get married.'"
- They embraced their Southern roots. Ginnifer, who is from Memphis, TN, joked that she stayed true to her Southern roots by walking down the aisle barefoot.
- They had an unexpected mishap before the wedding. Before they said "I do," Ginnifer and Josh faced a snag when their wedding planner's car was robbed, including their ketubah (a religious contract used in Jewish ceremonies). Thankfully, fate was on their side when two Jews, who were fluent in Hebrew, found the paper while walking around Hollywood. "They Googled who represents Ginnifer Goodwin, found my reps at home on a Saturday, and got us back our wedding ketubah," Ginnifer told Jimmy Kimmel.