Justin Bieber's House Raided After Egging Attack
Speed Read: What the Heck Is Going On With Justin Bieber?
- The cops raided Justin Bieber's mansion yesterday as part of their investigation of his alleged egging of his neighbor's home. In the process, one of Justin's friends, Lil Za, was arrested for felony cocaine possession.
- After getting released on bail, Lil Za was immediately arrested again for smashing up a phone inside the jailhouse. Not the smartest idea there, Za.
- Meanwhile, Joel McHale says what we are all thinking about Justin's egging drama. Watch below:
- A 12-year-old boy wounded two students during a school shooting in New Mexico on Tuesday.
- A new report revealed that the NSA has secretly implanted devices on 100,000 computers worldwide that enables them to control the computers even when they are turned off.
- The man who was fatally shot at the Short Hills mall in New Jersey in December had to wait more than 30 minutes for an ambulance to arrive on the scene. He later died at a nearby hospital.
- Here's something to brighten your day: a woman writes a sweet letter to the man who sat next to her autistic 3-year-old daughter on a plane.
- Your daily dose of cute: what happens when a French bulldog meets a horse? Something adorable.