Kate Hudson Talks About Wedding With Matthew Bellamy
Speed Read: Kate Hudson Isn't Getting Married Anytime Soon
Source: Getty / Tim P. Whitby
- Kate Hudson isn't planning on tying the knot anytime soon because she already feels married to fiancé Matthew Bellamy. She revealed, "We are in it. I think if we do get married it will be for the kids, really. For us, we're just happy."
- Glee's Mark Salling, 31, is dating 19-year-old Disney star Denyse Tontz. Of the new relationship, Mark said, "I look forward to getting to know her more and making magic."
- Are Nina Dobrev's cryptic Instagram quotes about ex Ian Somerhalder's new relationship with Nikki Reed?
- About 750 Americans are currently in the Israeli military. In Israel, all citizens are required to serve if they are over 18, including Americans with dual citizenship living there.
- A new combination of execution drugs caused an Arizona inmate's death to take nearly two hours. This is one of many recent controversial executions in which the new drugs did not work.
- An Air Algerie flight dropped off the radar 50 minutes after the jet took off. The plane is currently missing with 116 people on board.
- After a Florida bride lost her father unexpectedly, she had University of Miami mascot, Sebastian the Ibis, walk her down the aisle:
- You can now shop just by snapping a photo. Target's new app allows you to buy items by taking a picture of their catalog.
- A father and his two children were reportedly asked to leave their Southwest Airlines flight after he tweeted about a rude agent.
- Your daily dose of cute: this kitten has a designated bed for cat naps.