Kate Middleton Is a Godmother
Speed Read: Kate Middleton Takes on a Huge New Role
- Kate Middleton is taking on another big role: godmother. She, Prince William, and Prince George all attended the special christening of her friend's baby on Sunday.
- Ice dancers Meryl Davis and Charlie White made history yesterday when they became the first American duo to bring home Olympic gold in figure skating!
- The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon debuted with an A-list set of guests popping in last night, including Tina Fey, Lady Gaga, Kim Kardashian, Sarah Jessica Parker, and the previously banned Joan Rivers.
- One of the most memorable moments of the night came when Will Smith did "The Carlton" from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air with Jimmy for their Evolution of Hip-Hop Dancing skit. Check it out:
- Shia LaBeouf finally stepped out after his "#IAMSORRY" exhibit, promptly skywriting, "#STARTCREATING."
- Barbara Walters revealed she has a vibrator that she calls "selfie." So, there's that.
- Fall Out Boy bassist Pete Wentz and his girlfriend, Meagan Camper, are expecting a baby. This is his second child — he has a 5-year-old son, Bronx Mowgli Wentz, with his ex-wife, Ashlee Simpson.
- This 16-year-old boy really looks like Benedict Cumberbatch — and he is well aware of it.
- Former Green Acres star Mary Grace Canfield has passed away at the age of 89.
- Here's what really happens in a Wall Street secret society. You decide if it's more exciting than Leonardo DiCaprio.
- To avoid spoilers, President Barack Obama asked for advance episodes of True Detective and Game of Thrones, naturally.
- ICYMI: an asteroid zipped by Earth last night, and yes, there was a live stream.
- After being arrested in Sochi, Russia, two members of Pussy Riot were released from jail.
- This is what death row prisoners' meals look like.
- This 23-year-old woman grew a beard and feels more confident and feminine than ever.
- Your daily dose of cute: let this tiny, excited baby hippo make your Tuesday a little brighter.