Source: Getty / Jeff Kravitz
- Kate Upton says she wishes for smaller boobs "at least twice a day" and wants to just "take them off like they were clip-ons."
- The MTV Movie Awards happened last night. Here's what you need to know for water cooler chat, from all of the best moments to the list of winners to the most GIF-worthy shenanigans.
- Honestly, the only thing you really need to know is that Zac Efron got shirtless on stage. Relive that ab-tastic moment here:
- Meanwhile, Mad Men's seventh and final season also premiered last night, and we have so many questions about Don Draper & Co.
- Game of Thrones also left us puzzled. No spoilers, but the Purple Wedding is the new Red Wedding on Game of Thrones, and you have to read the cast's reactions.
- In Harrison Ford's fantastic Reddit AMA, he answered the age-old question of who shot first — Han Solo or Greedo? — and mentioned getting epically freaked out by David Blaine. Thanks to the Internet, you can watch it over and over again below:
- Avatar may have as many films as Indiana Jones at this rate — not one, not two, but three sequels are under way, James Cameron revealed in his own AMA.
- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith was arrested after reportedly yelling "bomb!" at LAX. He was later released after posting $20K bail.
- Three people died in a reported hate crime shooting at Jewish Community Center in Kansas. The suspect, a 73-year-old "raging anti-Semite," is in custody.
- After six days of silence from missing Malaysian flight 370, the search is going underwater today.
- Your daily dose of cute: what does the fox say? We can't hear him because he's too busy chomping his mom's tail.