- 1 stick butter, plus more for greasing the pan
1 bag movie theater popcorn, popped
1 cup M&M's
1 cup Reese's Pieces
1/2 cup Raisinets
1/2 cup Milk Duds
1 (1-ounce) box Cracker Jack
1 Butterfinger, chopped
16 ounces mini marshmallows
- Thoroughly grease a bundt cake pan with melted butter or cooking spray.
- Gently mix together the popcorn and candy in a large mixing bowl.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan set over medium heat. Once butter is melted, add mini marshmallows and keep cooking until they are completely melted. Take the butter and marshmallow mixture off of the heat and let cool for 5-7 minutes.
- Add the marshmallow mixture to the popcorn and candy, and fold until the popcorn and candy are completely and evenly coated. Transfer to the buttered bundt pan, pressing it into all of the crevices.
- Let set for 1 hour before slicing and serving.
- Desserts, Cake
- North American
- Serves 10