- Shirley Temple, the legendary child star and US diplomat, has passed away. She was 85.
- Julia Robert's half-sister, Nancy Motes, has died after an apparent drug overdose.
- Kelly Rowland got a new haircut. The bob trend continues!
- New York Fashion Week is underway in the Big Apple. Check out the best street style looks from off the runway and the new nail trends you should get on now.
- Kim Kardashian took to Instagram to share the holiday swag she got from top designers for North West.
- T-Pain slammed homophobia in hip-hop during a recent interview, revealing that there are still some artists who refuse to work with critically acclaimed singer Frank Ocean because he admitted he was bisexual.
- Did you ever want to read Kristen Stewart's poetry? Well, today is your lucky day. Here's an exceprt:
And I bellowed and you parked
We reached Marfa.
One honest day up on this freedom pole
Devils not done digging
- It turns out that "Dumb Starbucks" was actually a viral campaign for a new Comedy Central show, Nathan For You.
- Fun fact: this Olympic ice skating routine syncs up flawlessly with Beyoncé's "Drunk in Love:"
- Julia Mancuso made Olympic history yesterday when she took home the bronze in the super-combined competition, making her the most decorated American female skier, ever.
- Some bad news for the South: there is more ice and stormy weather on the horizon for Atlanta.
- Meanwhile, Sochi is unseasonably warm, making snowboarders fearful that the halfpipe competition will be difficult.
- Katy Perry was panned online for her cover of The Beatles' "Yesterday," but was it really that bad?
- Here's what happens when a dad takes his baby drifting. (Don't worry, the kid was properly strapped in!)
- Your daily dose of cute: the Westminster Dog Show kicked off yesterday! Here's one pup who got a belly rub before the competition.