Trent Reznor Tweets After the Grammy Awards 2014
Speed Read: Trent Reznor Is Really, Really Mad at the Grammys
- The Grammy Awards took place last night, and performer Trent Reznor sent a very literal "f*ck you" to the award show after they cut his performance short at the end of the night.
- In more Grammys news: Beyoncé and Jay Z performed a sexy version of "Drunk in Love," Daft Punk won album of the year, and 17-year-old Lorde took home two big awards. Catch up on all the Grammys action here.
- Madonna and her son dressed up like the Quaker Oats guy or that Kane guy from Poltergeist, depending on your perspective.
- Oh, and Pharrell Williams wore this hat, which promptly got mocked by Arby's. Yes, Arby's.
- In non-Grammys news: Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici got married in a live wedding on Sunday night. But you probably didn't watch since you were busy with the Grammys.
- Usher has joined Justin Bieber in Panama for a sort of "Save Bieber" summit following the young pop star's arrest.
- Angelina Jolie and Lana Del Rey both knocked our socks off in the latest Maleficent trailer. Lana's singing is perfect for this!
- The pope's peace doves were attacked by a black crow outside St. Peter's Square at the Vatican. Surely this must mean something? Or maybe they are just animals being animals.
- French President Francois Hollande has split with his girlfriend and the country's now former first lady, Valérie Trierweiler.
- A Royal Caribbean cruise has been cut short after 600 passengers got sick while out at sea.
- Your daily dose of cute: a tiny husky puppy just wants to say "hi."