- There were so many shenanigans, by the way, and we mean on and off stage. For instance, Bryan Cranston fully made out with Julia Louis-Dreyfus when she snagged best leading actress in a comedy.
- In the audience, Modern Family star Retta was dealing with a pesky seat-filler. She put him in his place, though.
- Aaron Paul saw his acceptance speech as a chance to plug his wife's website, which was totally adorable and totally made it crash.
- Even the president of the Academy got in on the fun when he placed Sofia Vergara on a rotating pedestal. Although, the jury's still out on the success of that joke.
- And some snafus weren't a joke at all! Gwen Stefani, for instance, accidentally pulled a John Travolta when she mispronounced Stephen Colbert's name. Oops.
- On a more serious note, the Robin Williams tribute, which was given by Billy Crystal, was so touching and heart-warming. You need to watch it.
- And finally, at the end of it all, you might be wondering what sort of takeaways the night has for you. At the very least, now you have some inspiration for new accessories, right?