Elon Musk and Talulah Riley
- 2008: The two started dating after meeting at nightclub in London.
- 2010: They tied the knot in Scotland.
- 2011: Their marriage was short-lived as they separated a year after their wedding.
- 2012: Elon and Talulah officially divorced. Elon later opened up about their split, telling Forbes, "We took some time apart for several months to see if absence makes the heart grow fonder, and unfortunately, it did not. I still love her, but I'm not in love with her. And I can't really give her what she wants," he explained. "Every day was just too difficult."
- 2013: A year later, they were back together and got married for the second time in July.
- 2015: In January, Elon filed for divorce again, but withdrew his petition in August after he and Talulah rekindled their romance.
- 2016: This time, Talulah filed separation papers in March, and the couple was officially divorced by November.