On Her Go-Getter Mentality
- "You really have that power to make your life whatever you want it to be."
- "If in your mind you can do it, you can do it. You cannot doubt yourself. Doubt is a killer. You just have to know who you are and what you stand for."
- "With hard work you can accomplish anything."
- "People underestimate me. They always have, and maybe that's for the best. It's fun to prove them wrong."
- "I'm not always fearless. I'm usually a little bit afraid, but I don't ever let that take over. I think when there is a sense of fear, it motivates me. Usually I'm able to tell myself, 'Screw it, I'm just going to do this.' And then that's it, I've done it, and if it was 100 percent a success, that's great, and if not, that's okay too because I still did it. I don't do regrets. But I am a perfectionist, so I'm always re-evaluating and re-analyzing so I can make whatever it was better for the next time."