Demi Lovato Talking About Ariana Grande
- "[We're] really good friends . . . I played her 'Dancing With the Devil' and she was really, really excited about that and she came up with this concept [for 'Met Him Last Night'] ... And when she played it for me, I was like 'Oh my gosh, yes, absolutely! I would love to do this."
- "I was so excited to get to work with her and we had so much fun singing together."
- "It's nice to see my name mashed up with someone else's who's gonna be a friend forever . . . I know Ariana is one that's always gonna be there. I love 'Dariana.'"
- "I was like 'I feel like the world would love to hear us together, like we should do that.' And she was like, 'Are you sure?' And I was like, 'Yes.' And so she added her vocals and, she's just so she's so talented, so great. I'm so grateful to have a friend like her."
- "I love the fact that Ariana and I have such a supportive friendship because it's hard to find . . . Two women who are in a competitive industry — the whole world seems to want to pit women against each other, so it would be so easy to do that."