You'll Love the Royal Family's Sweet Quotes About Princess Charlotte
Princess Charlotte may only be 1-year-old, but she's already made a big splash in the royal family! In addition to her appearances at her picture-perfect christening, in her adorable first portraits with her brother, Prince George, and her Buckingham Palace balcony debut, the little royal is obviously the apple of everyone's eye. Case in point: the sweet things Prince William has said about his new family of four. Keep reading to see some of the more endearing words spoken about the baby princess and then take a look at what the royal family has said about Prince George over the years.
- Prince William to Professor Christopher Dobson at Cambridge University in October 2015: "Charlotte is very ladylike. He said they were both delightful of course."
- Prince Charles after Charlotte's birth: "I really was hoping for a girl. She is beautiful. I was hoping for a granddaughter — someone to look after me when I am very old."
- Queen Elizabeth II after Charlotte's arrival: "We love to have another girl."
- Prince Harry days after her birth: "She is absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to meet her."
- Prince William: "She's been a little joy of heaven. It's fantastic having a lovely little family."
- Prince Charles at a veteran event: "He was saying Princess Charlotte does sleep through the night and it was much easier on mum than Prince George."
- Prince William on her favorite soccer team: "It'll probably end up being that Charlotte is the Villa fan and George will go and support someone else!"
- Prince William at an event with the England women's soccer team: "He was saying he's obviously really enjoying being a father and Princess Charlotte is actually keeping him up — and probably why his eyes are looking a little bit tired."
- Kate Middleton at the National Service of Thanksgiving lunch: Kate revealed that Charlotte is "very cute" but "has got quite a feisty side." She also said she hopes George will help keep his little sister in order.