Jungkook Channels Michael Jackson in His New "Standing Next to You" Music Video
The wait for Jungkook's highly anticipated debut solo album, "Golden," has finally come to an end! The album dropped on Nov. 3, alongside the music video for his main single, "Standing Next to You."
Jungkook's album was officially announced on Oct. 3 following the July release of his Billboard No. 1 single, "Seven," and his September follow-up single, "3D." Big Hit Entertainment revealed the project in a Weverse statement, saying, "We are excited to announce the release of BTS member Jung Kook's solo album 'Golden,'" the company wrote, adding that the album is "inspired by the golden moments of Jung Kook, the golden maknae of BTS and a solo artist."
Ahead, learn all the details about Jungkook's debut solo album, "Golden," from the tracklist to all the music videos.
Jungkook's "Golden" Album Tracklist
Big Hit revealed in its statement that "Golden" will include 11 tracks, including Jungkook's previously released songs "Seven" and "3D."
On Oct. 15, Big Hit released the full tracklist for the album, which includes the idol's main single, "Standing Next to You," along with additional collaborations with Major Lazor and DJ Snake. Check out the full tracklist below.
- "3D" (feat. Jack Harlow)
- "Closer to You
- "Seven" Explicit Version (feat. Latto)
- "Standing Next to You" (feat. Major Lazor)
- "Yes or No"
- "Please Don't Change" (feat. DJ Snake)
- "Hate You"
- "Too Sad to Dance"
- "Shot Glass of Tears"
- "Seven" Clean Version (feat. Latto)
They followed up the track titles with a video montage previewing a snippet of every song on "Golden" on Oct. 30. Listen to the song previews below.
Jungkook's "Golden" Album Release Date
"Golden" will be released on Nov. 3.
Jungkook's "Golden" Album Promotional Schedule
Jungkook shared the promotional schedule for "Golden" on Facebook on Oct. 4. Check out the schedule below (all releases are at 11 a.m. EST unless stated otherwise).
- Oct. 6 - 8: Concept Photo
- Oct. 13: KBS2 Music Bank Performance
- Oct. 16: Tracklist
- Oct. 17: Main Track Poster
- Oct. 21 - 30: "Golden" The Tracks
- Oct. 31: "Golden" Preview
- Nov. 2: Main Track Official MV Teaser
- Nov. 3 (12 a.m. EST): Main Track Official MV + Album release
- Nov. 4 (9 p.m. EST): iHeartRadio Live with Jungkook
- Nov. 6 (11:35 p.m. EST): "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Kimmel" Performance
- Nov. 8 (12 a.m. EST): Main Track Official Music Video (Choreography Version)
- Nov. 8 (8:30 a.m. EST): "TODAY" Show Performance
- Nov. 13 (9 p.m. EST): Audacy Live With Jungkook
- Nov. 16 (4 a.m. EST): M Net M Countdown Performance
- Nov. 20: Jung Kook "Golden" Live On Stage
Jungkook's "Golden" Album Versions
Jungkook's album comes in three versions, called Shine, Solid, and Substance.
What Does Jungkook's "Golden" Album Include?
- 1 book case (1 type per version)
- 1 photo book (1 type per version)
- 1 poster (random 1 out of 3 types)
- 2 photo cards (random 2 out of 4 versions)
- 2 postcards (random 2 out of 3 per version)
- 1 symbol sticker (2 types)
Jungkook "Golden" Album Pre-Order
All three versions of "Golden" are available now on the Weverse US Shop for the price of $22. All sales will count toward the Billboard chart.
Jungkook's "Golden" Album Performances
Big Hit also announced in its October statement that "Jung Kook will be delivering more special stage performances and making various appearances alongside the release of his new album." One of those performances will be his "Golden" Live on Stage concert, which was announced on Oct. 8 via Weverse. It will take place on Nov. 20 at Jangchung Arena in Jung-gu, Seoul. The concert will stream live on Weverse free of charge for fans!