Me Before You Quotes
The Me Before You Quotes That Will Fill (and Break) Your Heart
- Will: "You only get one life. It's actually your duty to live it as fully as possible."
- Will: "Some mistakes . . . just have greater consequences than others. But you don't have to let that night be the thing that defines you."
- Louisa: "But there, in the inky dark, half drunk from lack of sleep, with the fire and the endless sea and infinite sky, with the sounds of the music in our ears and Will smiling and my heart bursting with something I couldn't quite identify, I just needed to dance."
- Will: "I will never, ever regret the things I've done. Because most days, all you have are places in your memory that you can go to."
- Louisa: "I hadn't realized that music could unlock things in you, could transport you to somewhere even the composer hadn't predicted. It left an imprint in the air around you, as if you carried its remnants with you when you went."