What are the dos and don'ts of attending Coachella?
You can pretty much guess what some of the dos and don'ts are based on the answers to previous questions (i.e. do wear sunscreen and don't try to smuggle in drugs), but here are a few other suggestions to keep in mind:
- Do: Bring a few extra clothes. You never know if your planned outfits are going to end up dusty or if the weather decides to switch up.
- Don't: Bring anything expensive or valuable. You don't want to end up losing anything that's super important to you.
- Do: Remember to stay hydrated and fed throughout the day. We know you want to focus on capturing the perfect selfie, but your health is more important than Instagram likes!
- Don't: Spend too much time on your phone. If you're spending hundred of dollars to be there, take in the moment. That being said, be sure to snap some good pictures to look back on!
- Do: Remember that the day is jam-packed with shows, so you won't get to see all of them. It might feel overwhelming, but just prioritize which performances you definitely want to see.
- Don't: Be afraid to show up early for a show to get good seats. There's absolutely no shame in trying to beat the crowd and waiting around for your favorite artist to hit the stage. This is your experience, after all!