Skip Nav

Baby Is in the Hospital After Drinking Vodka

A Mom Accidentally Feeds Her 1-Month-Old Baby Formula Mixed With Vodka

A 1-month-old baby girl is in the intensive care unit after her mom mistakenly fed her vodka-infused baby formula. According to the police, the 20-year-old had previously filled a water bottle with plain water, but the father later emptied out the water and replaced it with alcohol to bring to a friend's house.

It was only after feeding the infant that the mom — noticing her little girl's toes were red and her eyes were half closed — realized what she had done. The newborn was immediately rushed to the hospital and had a blood-alcohol level of 0.294.

Although the condition of the baby is unknown, the dad is facing charges for an escalated argument he had with the mom over the incident.

ADVERTISEMENT
Latest Family
All the Latest From Ryan Reynolds