For stuffed animal-obsessed kiddos, scoring their very own Build-A-Bear just got about a trillion times easier thanks to the new workshops cropping up in Walmart stores across the US. And yes, all we're thinking about is how this discovery could make holiday shopping a breeze this year.
According to USA Today, workshops opened on various days in October at the following Walmart locations:
- Dallas, TX (1521 N. Cockrell Hill Road, Dallas, TX 75211)
- Stockton, CA (3223 E. Hammer Lane, Stockton, CA 95212)
- Phoenix, AZ (5250 W. Indian School Road, Phoenix, AZ 85031)
- Riverside, CA (6250 Valley Springs Pkwy., Riverside, CA 92507)
- Daytona Beach, FL (1101 Beville Road, Daytona Beach, FL 32119)
- Victorville, CA (12234 Palmdale Road, Victorville, CA 92392)
What can parents expect from these new shops? Aside from classic Build-A-Bears and tons of accessories, there will also be a brand new line of Condo Cubs — aka smaller versions of full-size Build-A-Bears — that start at $10 each. Although we're not sure which Walmart stores will open workshops next, fingers crossed that Build-A-Bear comes to the one in your neighborhood next!