In what appears to be a major case of misidentification, 30 children at a daycare center in Jersey City, NJ, accidentally drank bleach this morning. A substitute teacher or aide at The Growing Tree II Learning Center wrongly poured from a bottle of water containing bleach that is used for cleaning by the teachers.
Five ambulances transported all 30 students to Jersey City Medical Center, where additional nurses were ready to treat the children as soon as they arrived. None of the students appear to be experiencing any life-threatening side effects — they are all alert, according to reports.
Source: Flickr user Vox Efx