Free Dining For Kids
11 Restaurants Where Kids Eat For Free!
It's always a treat to turn off the oven and take the family out to dinner. The only downside, however, is being forced to pay full price for your child's smaller portions. Wouldn't it be great if kids could dine out for less or, even better, for free? Say no more! These restaurants offer discounted or free meals to their tiny diners. Location participation, however, does vary, so call ahead before taking advantage of these delicious deals.
- Applebee's: When an adult orders a meal, a child can dine for $1 at select locations.
- Baja Fresh Mexican Grill: Kids' meals are free with each adult meal purchased.
- Buffalo Wings & Rings: On Mondays, kids can eat all the chicken wings they want without spending a dime.
- Chili's: Depending on the location, kids under the age of 12 can eat for free with the purchase of an adult meal.
- Cici's Pizza: Every day, kids 3 and under can enjoy the Cici's buffet for free. Participating locations also offer free dining to kids under 12 years old on certain weeknights.
- Denny's: On Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4 to 10 p.m., kids 10 and under can eat for free. The deal, however, is limited to two free entrees for each adult entree purchased.
- Fuddruckers: At select locations, kids can enjoy a free meal with the purchase of an adult one.
- Golden Corral: Children under 3 years old dine for free every day. Children between 4 and 10 years old, however, can eat for free on Monday nights.
- Johnny Rockets: Select locations allow children to eat for free on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4 to 8 p.m., with the purchase of an adult entree.
- Moe's Southwest Grill: Every Sunday after 4 p.m., kids' meals are free with the purchase of an adult item.
- Piccadilly: On Saturdays and Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., kids get an entree, two sides, dessert, and a drink for less than $1.