Source: POPSUGAR Photography / Sarah Lipoff
Making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches turns into a regular morning routine during the school year — and can make for a pretty boring lunch for your child too. Switch things up with PB&J buns that you can bake up on Sunday night for quick lunch box packing.
Peanut Butter and Jelly Buns
From Sarah Lipoff, POPSUGAR Moms
- 1 tube refrigerated french bread
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup strawberry jelly
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF.
- Section the french bread into 12 equal sections.
- Now create a nest in the bread and add around 1/2 teaspoon each of the peanut butter and jelly, tucking the dough around the filling.
- Place in a lightly greased muffin tin and continue filling until the french bread is gone.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the tops of the bread just start to brown.
- Once cool, remove from muffin tin and store in the fridge in a sealable container.
- Snacks, Kids
- North American
- 12 buns
- Total Time
- 19 minutes, 59 seconds
Image Source: POPSUGAR Photography / Sarah Lipoff