One of the most magical things about toddlers is that everything is new and interesting. There's always something to discover and explore, so jump into the mindset of your child and find ways to show them the world in a creative way!
- Go to story time at the library.
- Make a fort.
- Host an outdoor tea party.
- Run through the sprinklers.
- Make bird feeders.
- Set up a snack making station at home.
- Play dress-up outside.
- Set up a treasure hunt.
- Make a fun concoction for sensory development like slime.
- Go to a free day at a local museum.
- Splash around in a kiddie pool in the backyard.