Highlights From the 2014 Met Gala
Hot Couples, Gorgeous Gowns, and More Highlights From the Met Gala
- Of course, the pinnacle of the entire event is the fashion. Which gown glowed the most? Vote in our best dress poll.
- If you ask us, though, we'd say the dress Suki Waterhouse wore pretty much won the night.
- This year, we saw scores of scintillating crop tops. Which was your favorite?
- Who knew couture could be so sexy? While many stars opted for timeless elegance, these women turned up the sex appeal.
- That was just a warmup. Now it's time to scroll through every look from the night.
- You're going to want to zoom in on all that incredible hair and makeup.
- And really, what better way to accentuate all those gorgeous dresses than with that famous staircase at the Met? It made for plenty of jaw-dropping stair shots.
- Don't forget the gents! This year was chock-full of hot guys, so we obviously made a poll so you can help us pick a favorite.
- You'd be surprised by some of the first-time attendees. This was the first Met Gala for Rachel McAdams, as well as Margot Robbie, the stunning Lupita Nyong'o, and fresh-faced Kendall Jenner.
- Others, like Allison Williams and Kim and Kanye, attended for the second time.
- And then there were the Met Gala veterans. Matt Bomer has been plenty of times before, and tonight he proved to be a very handsome staple. With Joshua Jackson by her side, Diane Kruger attended her fifth year at the Met Gala, and Naomi Watts's solo appearance brought her total to seven.
- On that note, there were a ton of hot power couples out there tonight. Vote on your favorite, because we're having a lot of trouble deciding on our own.
- Or, if you just want to scroll through all the hot couples from the night, we've got that too.
- There was a lot to take in. Including the fact that there were quite a few Disney look-alikes.
- And the fact that some of the chicest moments happen behind the scenes. We're just lucky enough to catch a glimpse on Instagram.
- Underneath all the serious fashion, other celebrity candids proved that it's mostly a lot of fun.
- And, when you're tired of everything else, you know you can drool over every single shoe and accessory, and start planning your shopping splurges accordingly.